Chapter 34 Part II

On Friday, because Cheng Yue Lin had a party at night, Ruan Zhi Yin didn't ask the driver to turn around to pick her up.

  When it was almost time to get off work, she simply asked Ye Yan Chu to go shopping in the mall together.

  The pedestrian street was crowded with people, and on weekends, Longxing Plaza was still quite lively.

  The two had just finished visiting a women's clothing store, and Ye Yan Chu, who was not in high spirits, sighed gloomily, and told Ruan Zhi Yin about the difficulties she had encountered recently.

  "Yin Yin, my aunt actually wants to introduce me to a blind date. This is too scary."

  Ye Yan Chu's aunt was a teacher in the university, and she was most keen on matching up young people as a matchmaker. She had inquired about Ruan Zhi Yin at the beginning, and she gave up after hearing that she had a marriage contract.

  Looking at Ye Yan Chu who was full of sadness, Ruan Zhi Yin smiled: "In that case, why don't you fall in love by yourself?"

  "But... I can't fall in love." Ye Yan Chu sighed again, then paused, "I think I'm afraid of falling in love, let alone getting married."

  Ruan Zhi Yin frowned slightly, quite surprised: "Why, don't Uncle Ye and Auntie have a good relationship?"

  She always thought that only a person with a lack of emotion like her would be afraid of establishing too close a connection with others.

  However, Ye Yan Chu's family is very happy. Ye's father and Ye's mother are stronger than Jin, and their relationship is not generally harmonious.

  Of course, he loves his only daughter very much.

  "Probably because they have such a good relationship, they are even more afraid."

  Ye Yan Chu's voice was dull: "Yin Yin, don't mention buying a lottery ticket. Since I was a child, I have never even had a drink when I have another bottle."

  "You said that a man like my dad can't find another man with a lantern. How could I meet him by shit luck? And I'm always afraid of that kind of tentative start."

  "After trying, the other party is not as good as my dad, I definitely can't accept it, so..."

  Seeing her hesitate to speak, Ruan Zhi Yin raised her eyebrows slightly: "So what?"

  "So it is very possible that I will die alone forever."

 Ye Yan Chu ended the topic resignedly, only then did she realize that the two had already walked into a men's clothing store.

  She looked at Ruan Zhi Yin suspiciously: "Why are we here to shop for men's clothing?"

  Ruan Zhi Yin was slightly taken aback when she heard this.

  Yes, why did she enter a men's clothing store.

  She lowered her eyes and thought for a while, as if she felt that the coat at the door was very suitable for Cheng Yue Lin, so she walked in unconsciously.

  When she realized this, Ruan Zhi Yin was in a daze.

  Because of Zhao Bing's words, she knew that there was probably a reason why Cheng Yue Lin was willing to get along with her forever.

  If possible, Ruan Zhi Yin would also like to continue her current life and treat Cheng Yue Lin as a family member.

  Cheng Yue Lin helped her a lot, and she began to accept Cheng Yue Lin as her family.