Chapter 49 Part I

Coming out of Jinhuang, Cheng Yue Lin didn't accept Qian Fan's warm invitation, got in the car with Ruan Zhi Yin, and went back to the villa beside the Lanjiang River.

  Ruan Zhi Yin seemed to be in a good mood after hearing Qian Fan expose the man's shortcomings. When she left early, she also invited Qian Fan and the others to visit their house another day.

  As for Qian Fan, who got the invitation, he turned his head and raised his eyebrows wantonly at Cheng Yue Lin, and then got the man's lower pressure gaze.

  Just after entering the door, Ruan Zhi Yin walked into the kitchen, took a cup of yogurt from the refrigerator, and handed Cheng Yue Lin a bottle.

  Then she glanced at the half-empty refrigerator, thinking about when she would find some free time, and invited Qian Fan and the others over for dinner, doing all the host's etiquette.

  With Cheng Yue Lin's dog temper, he must have offended people a lot, and he hasn't invited anyone over for dinner since he got married.

  It's not easy for Qian Fan and the others to bear him until now, she has to help him strengthen the bridge of friendship.

  Cheng Yue Lin took the yogurt with one hand, put it in his pocket, and leaned leisurely by the kitchen door to look at her, raised his eyebrows: "Are you not angry anymore?"

  Startled, Ruan Zhi Yin shook her head.

  Just now after listening to Qian Fan talking about him chasing the thief, the little anger in her heart has dissipated.

  Thinking of Cheng Yue Lin's morning breakfast with confession and flattery, she bent her lower lip towards the man: "Actually, when I think about it, I don't seem to need to be angry. But I just couldn't hold back."

  The reason why he did that, after all, was because of Qin Jue's annoying provocation at the dinner party.

  That circle of friends was only seen by Lin Lang and the others, and it didn't affect her. It can be seen that Cheng Yue Lin still has a sense of proportion.

  Even if he made some coquettish actions to make her angry, the man didn't seem to have crossed the line.

  If this was her attitude towards others, she had lost her temper all day, and she was indeed making a fuss over a molehill. But facing Cheng Yue Lin's words, she seemed to be unable to bear it.

  Seeing introspection in her words, Cheng Yue Lin stepped forward and patted her head: "Ruan Ying Ying, as I said, you can be angry with me."

  How could he break his promise to her.

  Cheng Yue Lin was happy that she could get angry wantonly and gradually let go of her burden to face him.

  Ruan Zhi Yin's eyes turned slightly, she suddenly thought of something, and then smiled: "Then if I make you kneel on the washboard, is it okay?"

  Cheng Yue Lin's face was slightly stagnant, and after a long pause, he opened his mouth unnaturally: "You must be very angry, we can stay at home, you can just take a look and see."

  He still wants to save face outside.

  But from Cheng Yue Lin's point of view, he couldn't do anything to make Ruan Zhi Yin so angry. So this kind of opportunity to kneel on the washboard should not exist.

  Ruan Zhi Yin didn't stop at this topic, but instead said, "I met Wang Xin in Jinhuang today. He said that there was a class reunion some time ago. Do you want to go?"