41. Intro: Boy Meets Evil

🖤💜: Because those lips were too sweet
I threw my future away because I was drunk in love. When I woke up, I was already surrounded by land mines; surrounded by people’s stares that can’t be touched. I cry for a miracle in this reality.
It was crazy good; I was an idiot addicted to the sweetness. I didn’t want to let go of the devil's touch💜🖤

----------

Jin and Joon were back from the honeymoon, after almost a month.

The older had a lot of stories to share so he invited his three young puppies to his house for dinner. Moreover, both Namjoon's and Jungkook's birthday was coming near so they decided for a mini party plan because Lord knows if they will get a leave on their actual birthdays. For example, the couple had returned only yesterday and Joon had to join his duty from that very evening. Nonetheless he will be back in an hour or two and they can all begin the party then.

The environment in the house was lit up. Jimin and Jungkook were fighting over NFS Most Wanted and shouting non stop. Taehyung was sitting on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn, trying to concentrate on a historical documentary on the TV. He was carefully keeping the scarf on his neck intact at its place, in case the evidence of him 'feeling married' is caught by Jimin's sharp eyes. Every time he remembered the sharp pang on his neck, an inexplicable warmth spreaded all over his body. It was worth every drop of blood she consumed from him, like claiming a physically sensible part of him and making it meaningful with her name on it; and this very thought was enough to make him want to melt in a puddle. So far Taehyung has only admitted to be a hickey that can't be revealed in front of his helicopter brother.

The bell rang and Namjoon screamed 'babe!' from the other side of the door. It was spectacular to see Jin leave everything and rush to the door with a smile on his face.

Taehyung smiled too.

The other two younger member of the family came by too and all of them watched together how Jin spent another good amount of tear and snot over the gift his husband brought him. Apparently it was the hello kitty pajamas he wanted for so long and Taehyung was amused how little thing like these can make people actually happy.

"Hyung, you all right?"

Taehyung turned his head and looked at Jungkook, who was staring at him with those eyes full of stars.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied dryly.

"You guys, come here!" Namjoon called from the other side of the room.

Going there, Taehyung felt Joon's whisper near his ear.

"Jimin said you've something to tell us?"

"I do?" He was taken aback. Then he couldn't decide if he should bake dumplings only for himself now on, or thank Jimin for making it easier for him.

"Mon-ah!" Jin called from the kitchen.

"Maybe we can discuss this on the dinner table?"

"That'd be fine.... "

Okay, so now it's time to form thousand different scenarios where things can go the way he wanted to or go absolutely haywire. Taehyung felt like a child involved in illicit affair, his parent ready with a scythe to chop off the throat of his lover. He didn't fear losing what he has but how his elder brother is going to take the information. If he acts up, Taehyung really can't blame him with the very little information he can reveal.

He didn't want to do this to begin with. It's only because of Jimin who threatened to reveal the whole truth to his brother (only to the extent where Jimin knows that she was 'the' past lover) Taehyung is here in this situation. According to Jimin, if he can't protect Taehyung, at least Jin is the one whom the lovers will be forced to hold accountability to; thinking a thousand time before making any rushed decision.