Chapter 3

Lisa pov

I woke up and whine when someone stop my breath, sitting on my face.

"My god leo are you planning to kill me?" I then  glared at my cat but the Kitty just stare at me boringly and wiggle his tail  before jumping off the bed.

"Aish what time is it?.......... Shit 25 more minutes and I'm late! That's why you wake me up huh? Good kitty." I said in baby voice as I rub the head of leo before jumping in the shower.

After that I gave Leo his breakfast and took some bread and exited the condo and go to school.

While running I got curious why the pet floppy feather is not in the park anymore, but soon struggle it and run towards the school, while running I bump with Seulgi and Jisoo who's also runny because they're late too.

"Hey Limario raced you!" Jisoo shouted and ran as fast as she could but I easily  passed her and Seul by just taking 5 big steps.

"Damn, you long legs manofoot!!" Jisoo shouted and ran after me.

"Damn this short legs! I guess race you chou hahaha!" Seulgi then sprint passing jisoo not forgetting to push the latter away.

"Damn you bear!" Jisoo again shout.

"Are you okay chou unnie?" A soft voice ask jisoo from her back, she then act like she broke her leg.

"Not really I think I sprain my foot, can you help go to our room?" She softly said assisting her self in the wall.

"Lets go to the clinic first unnie to check it if you got it bad." Rosé said and hurriedly support jisoo to balance her self.

"Yeah got it bad from you." She mumble to her self.

"You saying something unnie?" Rosé innocently ask.

"Nothing I just said that its okay, I don't want you to be late in class and I too."

"Are you sure unnie?"

"101% sure now let's go!" Jisoo said and shout pointing where they class room is and Rosé just laugh at her antics.

Jisoo thinks the two deserve a treat later especially Seulgi. Jisoo owns that bear for pushing her  and got the chance to hold her chipmunk this close. Jisoo said to her self smiling like an idiot.

"Why every time you guys came in here, you're always running and creating chaos?" Irene said before turning her back to look at the person who just arrived, but she got surprised when she saw Lisa's face with Seulgi instead of Jisoo.

"Eh lisa? You're friends with this dork?" She ask pointing at Seulgi who is panting.

"No, we're not. I just bumped with her on the way here because I'm late that's why." Lisa said and take her sit.

"Hey!! We're buddies you know, like we said last night we are YOUR.FRIENDS. NEITHER.YOU.LIKE. IT. OR. NOT. period no more buts, i dont wanna heard it bla bla bla."Seulgi and jisoo who just arrived with rosé said in unison.

"You dork share some brain cells or what?" Lisa said look and judging them up and down, before looking outside the window.

"......."

"......."

"Pft hahaha finally someone can shut you two up." Irene said holding her tummy for to much laughing.

"It's not even funny!" The dou shouts.

Jennie just shakes her head and sits next to Lisa. Lisa on the other hand just took out her phone and lessen some music.