Chapter 11

Jennie

I just woke up, but still the dorks didn't come back here in the tent. The team was getting ready for our daily exercise routine without our commander, Manoban. Even Seulgi and Jisoo unnie are not here.

"Have the dorks come back yet?" Irene asked yawning beside me.

"No" I replied

"Has anyone seen V?" Jhope asked, popping besides us.

"You scared the hell out of me" Irene slapped his shoulder and held her chest.

"Sorry bae " Jhope chuckled while scratching his head.

"V is with the commander" Jungkook answered and sat next to jhope.

"Yah! What up with you people popping out of nowhere like a damn mushroom!!" Irene shouted holding her chest for the second time, the two just laughed at her while I just shook my head before standing and started warming up.

"Where?" After calming down Irene asked.

"Did the bear and the chicken are with them too?" She added.

"Yeah, they're in a mission with the Platoon general." And the latter replied.

"Mission? Where?" It was me who asked this time.

" I honestly do not know, all Lisa told me was to lead the team while they're gone. " He responded before looking at his watch.

"Will you look at that, it's time for y'all to run." He blows his whistle and shouts.

Jungkook

"Everyone lined up for 5 seconds!!" The team forms a line on time.

"Do 30 jump in jack then start running!"

"Sir yes sir!"

Wahh so this is how it felt to be in charge , damn lisa and the twin.

I was leading the team running around the campus, while I roamed my eyes, I just realized that everything around us is changing, the school looks like not a school I used to see in the past.

The football field was now a training ground, the school building looks like a prison dorm, the other students were lining up too with their team, before we are just lining for the flag ceremony now we're lining as a soldiers and not a students anymore and lots of military dude's are roaming around carrying cool long guns.

I stopped running when I saw jisoo and V carry the unconscious Lisa as they rushed to the medic team.

"HOLD!" I shouted when the team was about to run in their direction.

"Lisa.." I heard Jennie whisper as she covered her mouth in shock.

When I looked at them, shock was written to their face, I can't blame them though, the scene before us was unexpected.

Awhile ago
In the mission.

Lisa pov

We are here outside the training range where the platoon 1 is located, we're just waiting for RM oppa order to make a move.

The place was dead silent, and I can see from afar dead people roaming with feathers all over their bodies. Weird

Now I get why they call them feathers rather than a zombie, they look like a chicken but in a human form.

And some ball of feathers are rolling around, I thought it was just a feather scramble from the zombies but when I look deeper on it, it has eyes and mount.