Chapter 15

Lisa

My ears are ringing and my head hurts like someone hit me with a hammer to open it and look what is inside my head without anesthesia. And the idiots voice is not helping.

"Aw, aw ouch!!!"

"Jisoo stopped pulling my ear damnit!"

Seulgi ugly cries are not helping really.

"Cry baby idiot! Stop crying like a fvcking seal its annoying you shit. Pulling your ear is not even enough. Look at limario, her head  is bleeding and unconscious."

Yes, jisoo scold her.

"Is lisa awake yet?" Seulgi asks ignoring jisoo and  rubbing her red ear after breaking free from the latter.

"Ya! Come back here. I'm not done with you yet!"

"Then stop being a nagging mother!"

Aish stop shouting!

"Okay both of you stop before the feathers can hear you and eat us alive. And to answer your question, not yet you dumbass, thank god lisa tied herself or else you're dead meat." I think that was Irene voice and the one treating my head that I bumped on the wall.

"Sorry, I got excited when i saw her ,that's why i welcome her like that." Seulgi replied.

Yeah feel hopeless you damn under fvcking bear.

"Please think before you act in the future, lisa almost lost her life again  because of your doing."

"Sorry jennie"

Jennie!?

And that was the last thing i heard before I fell  asleep again , being knocked out sucked.

>>>>>>>>>

3rd person

"What do we do now sir?"  Taehyung said leaning in the wall.

"Wait. We'll just wait i already contacted the camp to send a chopper to rescue us." RM replied.

"How about the other platoon sir?" Jake asks as he remembered  his other  friends on the other team.

"They're in the building D and C  waiting too and i hope each squad is complete." Sighing looking at his binoculars checking the other platoons on the buildings waving in his direction with a flash of light hit their face signaling that someone was looking at them.

"Does anyone still have ammo with you? If you ever, count it and gather it in the middle, boys search the area and bring the woods and metal  you saw here. We will build a rescue sign so it can be easy for them to find us. Irene and jennie I'm trusting lisa at your care. Twins make the team split in two in order for us to make things work faster and also check the place if there's a hole here for the feathers to get in so you can  block it." RM started his command.

"Yes sir!" The squad cheer and start standing on their foot to do their task as the twin leads them. Same with Irene and Jennie    they start cleaning the unconscious  lisa wound  and injured head as they wipe the blood on her face away before applying medicine on her.

"Am, we should replace lisa shirt with a new one." Jennie suggests as she look at lisa's shirt full of blood.

"Yeah good idea, now change her"

"Why me?"

"Cause duh?  I'm preparing the medicine here?" Irene rolled her eyes fighting the argue to smirk at jennie.

"But—"

"Just do it jen"

"Fine"

Jennie grabbed the bag and took a plain dark green shirt and started undressing lisa slowly, after successfully undressing the latter she started wiping lisa's body.