Chapter 2

It's already 6:30 when the class ends and I'm just waiting for my bus to ride with. While waiting I saw the two dorks walking towards me, as much I wanted to be friends with them I can't, I'm afraid that they'll know my condition and spread it to the whole school, I don't want that to happen again, I want to start my new life here in Tokyo away from the people who judge and bully me.

I act like I didn't see them and put on my earphones treating them like air.

"Hey, Lisa... Did you pass the exam? What's your answer in 56? mine is D all of the above hahaha" Jisoo asked and bumped my shoulder. I just stare at her then step inside the bus that just arrived and take my seat beside the window.

"Stupid why ask her if she'll pass that woman is a hot nerd freak," Seulgi said and smacked Jisoo.

"Like you." She deadpan said and walked away.

"Hot? I-

"No, a freak you're a freak stop judging people Seul you didn't know them." Jisoo seriously said walking ahead.

"Sorry okay? Geez, how about we go to the Internet café, then we go to Uncle Chan's restaurant I'll treat you chicken. What would you think?" Seulgi said calming the latter up.

"I'm in! That's a free chicken tho hahaha raced you" Jisoo said and pushed Seulgi behind and ran.

Lisa on the other hand stares at the pet fluffy feathers lock up in the park that looks like a monster right now and not huggable anymore, and it's been a month since they closed the park after that bloody day happened. She averted her eyes from that feathering thing and listened to the vlogger talking about the feathers.

"The famous scientist got arrested this afternoon because of what happened on that day brrrrrr i still get goosebumps from thinking of it. And TODAY! I found news that they have decided to take the thing out of the city and blow it off I mean kill it. I may say I have bad feelings about this what if it multiplied? And broke from its nest? Or spread harmful viruses? And become some weird monster thing? Will that pet become a monster a month ago what am I saying hahaha

And of course that's just my imagination because of too much anime and manga hahaha. That's for today Everyone keep safe and stay tuned for my next update bye."

"What if? Tsk" I put my phone in the bag and stepped out to the bus, staring at the building where I learned my fighting skills.

I turn left and decide to skip my class for now and go to the internet café, I'll just play games tonight I don't have the mood to break bones right now.

°°°°°°°°

"Die!! Die!! Die!! Stupid." I mumble as I kill my last enemy.

"The fuck! Who's Limario? He just beat me heck!"

"Finally God answered my prayer hahaha finally someone beats you!" Seulgi laughs but soon stops when they hear the sound of chicken dinner.

"Victory!" I dance in my chair in happiness, I still have it, my gaming skills never get old ha!!

"Lisa!! You're the one who beat Jisoo? Dang, I didn't know you played bro." Seulgi surprisedly said and pointed to the other section.

"I didn't maybe you got the wrong person I'm not on that team either at yours I'm in the other set." She hurriedly reply, she stood up when they're making thier way to her and about to leave but the dou catch her.

"Stop lying bro your user name is Limario and the one who kills Jisoo is Limario look." Seulgi then points the name in the scene where Lisa plays.

"Dang goddamn it, so what do you want? Beat me? My money? Fine." She then spreads her arms ready to accept their punch but all she hear is their laughter. She stared at them and felt so lost Why are these two laughing their ass off.