14~ Alyssa- Confusion

Hey everyone I wrote another chapter cuz i won't be on for awhile. Ok guys i recently read this book called 'Everybody Lie. How About You?' it by Goldfish1234 and it REALLY good!! =D I hope you get a chance to check it out, it about a girl named Kirsty and she found her boyfriend Andrew cheating so she gets back at him with the help of her best friend Mack.

Enjoy the chapter!! Comment!! Vote!! =D

******************

Not Edited!!

I woke up with Kyle jumping on my bed screaming for me to wake up. I groaned when he landed on my back, I sat up making Kyle fall to the floor. He jumped up and laughed running out my door. I chuckled and got up walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I walked to my closet and saw that it was filled with all my clothes. What the heck is going on, last night this closet was empty and now it is filled with my clothes? How did this person do this?

I groaned and walked in shutting the door behind me. I walked down to the other side of my closet and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and slipped them on. There were two holes, one on my left knee and the other on my right thigh. I grabbed my tight grey shirt with the words ' it's hard to trust someone, when everyone you ever opened up your heart to has let you down and pushed you away' in black letters and put it on.

I slipped on my black and maroon skater shoes and went into my bathroom to put on my usual make-up. After looking like myself i put on my black hearted necklace and the charm bracelet and walked out grabbing my bag and jacket. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys slipping on the small tight maroon jacket. I grabbed Kyle's hand and ran out the door considering Kyle is going to be late.

***

After the bell rang for the end of second period I walked to my locker. When i got to my locker i saw the guys standing around my locker talking. When they saw me they all stopped talking and turned to me, "Hey Alyssa." Brandon greeted giving me a hug which i didn't return. "Oh come on don't be like that." He whined.

"Sorry not in the mood," I mumbled.

"Awe what's up?" Derek asked coming to throw an arm over my shoulder. I walked to my locker and opened it throwing my books in. oh what to tell them, i couldn't possibly tell them the truth? That someone is sending my stuff and stole my clothes and then returned it while i was asleep, right? No that to weird but maybe i could feed around the truth."

"well-" i was cut off by Stacey and her friends coming over.

"Hey Jay," she purred, running a finger over his chest almost making me puke.

"Um, hey Stacey," Jay sounded pretty uncomfortable.

"So have a date to the homecoming?" Great that topic, here I bet the guys already were hounded by fans asking to go with them and they were taken, especially Jayden.

"No i don't have a date to the dance yet." Jayden answered calmly, what did he say he didn't? What the hell jayden is hot how does he not have a date yet?

"Awe well you can go with me if you want." I was about to puke with how slutty and desperate she sounded right now.

"Um, no thank you Stacey. Haven't you heard that the group is not going to go with anyone because it won't be fair to others?"

"No i haven't," Stacey stomped her foot and left. I couldn't hold in the laughter anymore. I burst out laughing, Stacey's face was priceless. She has never been rejected and to be rejected by Perfect Chemistry made it funnier.

"That was funny to you?" Seth asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes, very, you should have seen her face it was so funny." The bell was about to ring soon so Brandon too my right arm and Jayden took my left arm and they walked me down the hall. "OK guys i can walk, but wait you guys are really not going with anyone?"