27~ Alyssa- Rekindling the Broken Flames Part 1

Not Edited!

27

Alyssa

part 1

When we got home Jayden parked the car and we walked inside, "do you really want to go to this party tonight?" Jay whined.

"Yes I don't, but hey if you don't want to than don't go. I will just go alone," I shrugged and ran off upstairs, jayden quickly followed behind me.

"No, no you will not go to a party without me. You won't know anyone there, what if some strange guy tries to rape you?"

"Well then come with me so that won't happen." I went into his room and went straight to the closet where I hung up all the clothes I, well Jayden, bought.

"Fine I'll go with you but only 'cause I don't want you going alone."

"You know you are going to have fun." I turned around a smiled sweetly at him, "Now get out." I ordered and pushed him out the door, shutting it on his face and locking it.

"Hey this is my room you know." He yelled.

"Yes I know. Now go shower," I yelled back and went into the bathroom to shower. The warm water taking all the tangles out of my hair from the beach, I saw the sand from my feet swirl as it went to the drain. I quickly washed my hair and body before jumping out and wrapping a towel around my body.

I walked over to the mirror and started on my make-up and hair. I wanted something simple 'cause this wasn't a fancy party or anything. I blow dried my hair and left it natural, which is wavy. I brought it up in a high ponytail and put in a cute little white bow barrette. I put on some light eyeliner, mascara, grey eye shadow, and clear lip gloss.

I walked over to the closet and started digging through all the clothes in there. I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans for jayden and a nice white shirt that would show off his body nicely. I went back to searching for myself, what should I wear to a party?

A dress, no too fancy for a party.

Maybe jeans and a shirt, no that's too lame.

Maybe I'll wear a skirt and a nice shirt, that's better.

I shuffled through the clothes till i found the Black skirt I bought a few days ago. It was a lace princess tutu skirt with a black skirt bottoming. And to go with that I picked out my dark purple cross-front tank top, it showed off just the right amount of cleavage but not too much.

I slipped on a pair ofDark Purple Faux Suede Peep Toe Pump Heels, put on my black heart necklace, the charm bracelet and walked over to the door. When I opened it Jayden was standing there outside looking off into the distance, this is the perfect time to scare him.

I tip toed the few inches toward him and then jumped up onto his back while screaming bloody murder. He jumped into the air and I heard a scream escape his mouth, i jumped down and doubled over laughing. I snuck a glance up at his face and he was scowling down at me.