32~ Alyssa- A New Start

Recap:

"I am sorry Alyssa, for how I acted towards you. I should have listened to you and I was being stupid for leaving you. But I really don't want to lose you again. I know that for a fact." Jayden grabbed my hand and placed a light kiss to my knuckles and pulled me into his chest.

"Really?"

"Yes really, I don't care about what happened anymore. I just want to forget and be with you. You know if you still want to be with me?"

"Yes Jay I want to be with you, I meant everything I said that night before you left."

"Even the part where you said you love me?" he whispered and I stiffened, I forgot I said that. I nodded and pulled back to look at his face, his perfect face.

"Yes Jayden I meant that one hundred percent." A goofy grin formed on his face and he pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Good," he grabbed my face and kissed my hard and desperately on my mouth. When he pulled back we were breathless and he whispered, "Because I love you too." He hugged me again tightly.

"Jayden we should get to class, we are already late." I pulled away and held his hand. He nodded and pulled us forward toward the class room. At that very moment I got an idea, I wanted to be with Jayden and so I would be closer to him.

I stopped walking and Jayden turned to look at me, "Alyssa what's wrong?"

"Nothing but go to class, I need to use the bathroom. I will see you later."

"Ok," Jayden gave me a soft kiss on my cheek before walking off to class. I turned on my heel and headed to the front of the school. Looking back and forth making sure the hallway was empty I walked out the front doors and to my car.

When I got in my car I pulled out my phone, "Hello." He mans voice answered on the other line.

"Hey so I was thinking, can we meet up and talk?"

"Awesome Alyssa, see you soon." And with that we hung up.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

READ THE NOTE AT THE END, VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Not Edited!

32

Alyssa

I dug though my bag in search for my keys. When I finally found them all the way buried at the bottom of my bag I started the car. Before I was able to pull out a teacher left the school and started walking towards my car. In a rush of panic and turned the car off and ducked down, out of sight.

Mr. Pratt, my history teacher, walked past my car and took a right over toward the faculty parking lot. Heaving a heavy sigh I sat up and did a quick survey of the area to make sure no one was around. When the coast was clear I started the car and pulled out.

I just drove down the street till I got to town. I had no idea where we were meeting at. I pulled out my phone and hit redial. "Hello Alyssa."

"Hey so where were we going to meet, I'm in town now."

"Ok well I am at this park-"

"West Ashley Park," I cut in and took a right toward the park

"I think..." He sounded very unsure. I let out a laugh and sighed.

"Is there a huge rock wall?"

"Yes."

"Ok them you are at West Ashley Park. I'll be there in five minutes." And with that I hung up, throwing my phone down onto the seat. I haven't been to that park in a long time; every since my mom died I never wanted to go back. I would rather drive the extra half hour to the other park to take Kyle to, there were too many memories at West Ashley Park.