18~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 1

Dedicated to AlwaysLove You!!!! This dance goes out to you, you dont need a date to have fun and go to a dance!! =D Enjoy this chapter, Comment and Vote!!

**************

Not Edited!

Sara told me to open my eyes, I didn't want to but I had to.  I slowly opened my eyes looking into the mirror; the girl I saw didn't even seem like me anymore. My hair was hanging loosely down and was curled a little bit. The hair on the side of my face was pinned back and it glittered under the rays of my light. My blue eyes seemed to pop out with the dark black make-up outlining my eyes and the black lipstick I had on made me look paler.

But the dress was gorgeous; I can't believe i am wearing a dress like this.  It was a strapless dark purple cocktail length dress ending at my mid thighs. It had a lace overly on the bust, an empire satin sash with a bow around my waist and a tiered mesh skirt.  My legs looked longer; i couldn't help but gape at myself.

"I know you look hot, jayden will love you in this." Sara squealed in delight next o me clapping while I stood still scared for what Jayden would think.  Would he love how I look or think I am dressing like a slut? Well I won't be sticking around for him to judge me.

"Girls come down here, the guys are here." Victoria yelled up the stairs, guess the guys are here.

"Yeah come on lets get to the dance." Sara grabbed my hand and started toward the door.

"Wait I forgot my jacket. You just go on without me I will be right behind you." Sara shrugged and turned to go down the stairs. I ran back in my room and shut the door; I couldn't go down there and face Jayden.  A white piece of paper under my bed caught my attention. I reached under pulling out a piece of paper and a white jewelry box. I don't remember this being here earlier?

I opened the box first as usual and saw a black crab, which is my zodiac sign, with my name in cursive across it. I clipped it in between the fox and the rose. Opening the note I read through it quickly,

'Dear A,

            I was meant o give you this note last night after the game but I lost track of time and it was too late so here is it now!  This charm is of your Zodiac Sign, Cancer. I had it made as black because black means conservative, mysterious, sophisticated. You are very smart and sophisticated. I see the mysterious side in you and you stay to yourself now.  You shouldn't change your self for others, but change some of you to fit being with others.

            Now what I want you to do is while you are at the dance at exactly nine o'clock I want you to meet me in the drama hallway. Come alone and we can catch up. And I promise to explain everything to you." See you then Alyssa.

                                     ♥ Sam ♥ P.S. DON'T CHANGE all of you for others but maybe                                                    change some of you to fit in with them.'

I sat on the edge of my bed looking down at the necklace, when I heard the sound of someone walking up the stairs, great Sara is going to drag me down.

"Alyssa," Victoria's sweet, soft voice said though the door as she knocked, "Can I come in dear?"

"Sure," i whispered but she heard me fine as she opened the door and walked over to my bed taking a seat next to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and rubbed my arm.

"Why aren't you coming downstairs?"

"Because I don't want to see Jayden, what if he thinks i look like a slut or doesn't like what i am wearing?"  it didn't feel weird talking to Victoria about her son because I did it a lot. Victoria is the only person that knows i liked her son a lot and was devastated when they left.