Help Save The Weak, Not Me · 09

Izuku heavily panted while he collapsed onto the sandy beach. The beach sand felt like it was burning his skin to a crisp. His legs felt so weak from all that running he had to do.

Mister Aizawa had ordered the entire class of 1-A to run laps around the girls and boys cabins all without their quirks. It was excruciating because it was about twenty laps and everyone pretty much stopped at five.

Aizawa stepped off from the porch of one of the cabins and walked onto the sand where everyone lied breathless and limp. "You kids need to remember that there is no rest for the wicked, not even heroes get any rest"

"Geez Mister Aizawa, can't you be positive about one thing?" Mina complained while slowly lifting herself off the sand. Little grains of the sand stuck to her pink skin.

Aizawa stared blankly and answered with, "I'm positive you will die if you are not prepared" The entire class groaned when he said that. "Well now that I've tuckered all of you out enough to leave me alone, I hope, go on and have fun however you please" He dismissed them all before returning to the porch and sitting on the rocking chair.

Instantly everyone suddenly had energy to do just what Aizawa said. Izuku slowly rose up from the sand and dusted himself off. He swatted away most of the sand stuck to his clothes and listened in on what his classmates had to say.

"You guys, we should play volleyball first!" Hagakure offered to which everyone pretty much agreed to.

It was a simple match of four against four.

Momosquad -Momo, Todoroki, Ojiro, and Tokoyami
Shojisquad -Shoji, Koda, Mineta, and Sato
Hagasquad -Hagakure, Jiro, Aoyama, and Mina
Bakusquad -Katsuki, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero
Dekusquad -Izuku, Tenya, Uraraka, and Tsuyu

"The Bakusquad will go last since they almost always demolish the ball"

"Says you raccoon eyes! Your stupid acid always shrivels up the ball!" Katsuki shouted. Once again Mina and Bakugo started to fight like siblings. The class was already over it and the game started without them.

Shoji had asked Aizawa to watch over the game to see who would win fair and square without playing favorites. Of course Aizawa secretly loved them all as a father figure but acted cold to toughen them up.

The teacher let out an irritated grunt before sitting on a high chair to watch over the game. "The rules are simple you walking headaches, no using quirks-" Everyone groaned angrily before he could even finish. "-Enough, the guy who owns this part of the beach doesn't want damages on his property, that includes the equipment that your teachers and principal have to pay for"

Aizawa eyeballed Katsuki when he explained. Katsuki only huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm not makin any promises" The blonde rolled his red eyes to which Aizawa did the same.

"No using quirks, no using your classmates as stepping stones, whoever reaches twelve points wins, whoever loses is out for the rest of the game, winners move up to the final round with Bakugos team, lastly absolutely no roughhousing" Aizawa kept looking down at Bakugo who tried his best to not argue or glare back. It was a lot harder than it looked.

Izuku chuckled before sitting on the sidelines of the volleyball field. His team sat behind him as well as the rest of the students who sat beside them.

"First one up, Yaoyurozu-"

"Go with the squad names!" Mina protested before he could finish, again.

"Hhhh, Momosquad and Hagasquad is up first" Aizawa cringed and pinched the bridge of his nose. The teams all got up and set themselves up on each sides of the net.