Jealousy · 11

I'm starting to believe that Kacchan might have a hyper fixation on... Nicknames.

Out of context it really sounds bizarre and strange to hear that a blonde guy who loves to explode things has time to like stupid things like nicknames. How would I know this? I just found it out this very night...

After the whole fiasco of the beach drama between Kacchan and me, time passed quickly and turned nighttime. Everyone was still wide awake and gathered around a campfire Todoroki had set up.

Everyone was roasting marshmallows while I only ate the chocolate for the smores. I was a messy eater and everyone knew it so I was the only one eating a whole bar by myself. Of course, chocolate doesn't stop me from still being a bit messy. Not only that I hate when the marshmallow gets on my hands and makes everything sticky. Yuck.

"If you guys could be any kind of animal, what would it be?" Kaminari asked aloud. Everyone awkwardly looked at Tokoyami and Tsuyu who both stared back with half-lidded eyes.

"I think all of you are already animals as it is" Aizawa sensei commented. "Bakugo though, easily classified as a hotheaded pomeranian" He added on. 

Amongst the crowd of teenagers were heard silent giggles and snorts while the said pomeranian boy tapped his foot furiously. I know if I joined in on the giggles, Kacchan would blast me into next year. "Are you saying that you classify us, Mister Aizawa?" Mina mischievously grinned.

Aizawa gave her a side-eye stare before looking at the fire set up in the middle of the circle of kids."In some way"

Mina smiled brightly before asking, "Then what do you classify me as?"

"Cotton candy" Aizawa deadpanned. I nodded to myself seeing as that kind of made sense, I mean c'mon... She's pink.

Aizawa continued with the list of classifications of us. He even used some of Kacchans nicknames for some of us and others weren't as creative as others. I know he was pretending to not care for any of us but him explaining what he calls us mentally gives it all away.

Eijiro Kirishima - Cardinal 
Denki Kaminari - Pikachu 
Hanta  Sero - Tape Arms
Momo Yaoyorozu - Ponytail 
Kyoka Jiro - Earphones 
Rikido Sato - Sugar Freak
Fumikage Tokoyami - Raven
Tsuyu Asui - Froppy 
Mina Ashido - Cotton Candy
Toru Hagakure - Invisigirl
Tenya Iida - Robot Arms
Ochaco Uraraka - Zero Gravity
Mashirao Ojiro - Tattletail
Mezo Shoji - Tentacle Arms
Yuga Aoyama - Glitter Laser
Minoru Mineta - Grape Juice
Koji Koda - Animal Whisperer
Shoto Todoroki - Icy Hot
Izuku Midoriya - Problem Child
Katsuki Bakugo - Pomeranian Hothead

Well, they aren't as exciting or different from what Kacchan would call us, although instead of problem child, it would be Deku or stupid nerd.

"Some of these sound like Bakugos nicknames" Shoji noted once he heard his own nickname.

"What are you on about Extra, I don't call you tentacle arms!" Kacchan reminded. Oh yeah, that's right! People he doesn't give nicknames to are usually called extras and have none of his respect. In a way, he shows he likes us with nicknames.

"He said some Bakugo"

"SHUT UP HALF 'N' HALF BASTARD I KNOW WHAT HE SAID" Kacchan went off again. I rolled my eyes when he went on his usual tantrum.

Although those two fight often, it felt nice to hang out with all my friends on the beach. Even as heroes we still have fun and relax like normal people, if only others saw that too.

The chocolate I was eating was starting to dehydrate me and I looked around for the cooler that was usually beside Todoroki. It wasn't near him so I stood up and poked his shoulder to grab his attention. "Hey uh, do you know where you put the water?"