Making Up · 14

Izuku woke up in cold sweat. His eyes wide, throat dry, and breath heavy.

Another nightmare.

He rubbed one of his eyes to fully wake himself up and stare at the ceiling fan. The freckled student sighed then peeled himself off his own bed. A week went by since the hickey incident, Katsuki continued to ignore and avoid Izuku.

Izuku was too shy to talk about it and Katsuki didn't give him the chance to stay in the same room as him. It was back to square one.

His emerald eyes landed on the alarm clock on his nightstand.

4:27 AM

The greenette whined and decided to just take a shower to get the sweat off. It felt gross to be caked in sweat.

Izuku fanned himself and walked towards his dresser to gather clothes. He sprinted out the door to go to the bathrooms. The bathroom was used by everyone but was seperated by gender of course. It was like the locker room showers but they had curtains.

Luckily the bathrooms were soundproof and far from the dorms, which meant he won't wake anyone just taking a shower. Walking into the bathroom, he was greeted with bright white blinding lights.

Goosebumps formed on his delicate, sensitive skin due to the air conditioning blasting in the room. He neatly folded his clothes on the sink and undressed to toss his dirty clothes in his own assigned empty hamper. The boy looked around for the towels that were nowhere in sight.

"Ah, I'll just get one on my way out, no one in here anyway," He mumbled to himself. Izuku walked into a random shower stall and undressed once the curtain was closed behind him. He twisted the knob to be met with cold water falling on his naked body. He yelped and quickly twisted the other knob to warm it up.

Izuku was backed up against the wall to avoid burning or freezing himself up. Once the water felt like normal room temperature, he let the cascading water touch his body. The water gave him more goosebumps from how it enveloped him in warmth, basically saved from the cold room. Tiles underneath him also warmed up from the water.

He sighed in relief once he felt the disgusting sweat wash off him with ease. Pushing his now sopping wet green hair he let the water cleanse his face.

So warm.

Creeaaaakk, Slam.

Izuku almost felt his heart jump into his throat once he heard the familiar noise of the bathroom door opening. Someone was awake? At this time? Well he was awake as well but it was odd.

He heard the person walking further into the bathrooms and suddenly stop where the sinks were. It went silent aside from the running water.

.

.

.

"Sparky?"

"Kacchan?"

"Oh, my bad uhh.. I'll go" Katsuki dragged his feet towards the exit.

Izuku suddenly popped his head out from behind the curtains and waved his hand. "Wait Kacchan!" The blonde stopped in his tracks and glanced over to the covered up freckled male. "I... I want to talk to you.. about uhm, earlier.."

"..." Katsuki silently walked to Izuku and stopped right in front of the curtain. He turned away and sighed. "You didn't do anything wrong, I hear it all the time," The blonde elaborated and crossed his arms.

Izuku growled and tugged at his green hair. "Even if you hear it all the time I didn't mean to sound so-"

"Perverted?" Katsuki cut him off almost knowing exactly what Izuku would say. He crossed his arms while the greenette shyly agreed with a silent, "Yeah..."