whoever needs to hear this..

im not a telepath. i dont know if there is something going on in your life, but this is just for those who are going through some things right now. if you arent/don't want to read it, just wait for my next update

you arent made of glass, you shouldnt be broken like you are. i want you to know this simple thing;

someone cant break your heart, your heart breaks you.

of course youre going to feel worse some days, but know that some day in your life, you'll experience true happiness. either soon, or way later.

maybe its heartbreak youre going through, maybe its mental health. either way, they both affect you.

im not usually this serious, but i want you to know that someone in this world loves you.  even if you dont think so, they do. life will always have its ups and downs, but you shouldnt let life bring you down.

life is a cyle. happiness, sadness, anger, happiness again. each is followed by another emotion. you dont have to fane being happy, you dont have to pretend youre something youre not.

youre you. thats what i love about you. youre the most perfect person in your life, remember that. please take care of yourself.  i want you to know that i love you, so so so much.

your body is perfectly fine. your face looks beautiful, you shouldn't say otherwise.

stop overthinking everything. it will be just fine. if youre in a toxic relationship or if you are starting not to like your partner anymore, say it. once you do, its over with. you dont have to say it again.

dont be afraid to do whats best for yourself. if its family problems, don't isolate yourself. you dont have to communicate with them, take time with yourself. pay more attention to what you need, you mean everything to someone.

you mean everything to me. remember, if you need to talk, im always here. i will listen to your problems if thats all you need. and if you need advice or want to be comforted, I'm also here.

youre not alone. you have so many people in your life, at least one of them truly cares for you.

you are not the problem. hell, if anyone thinks that, theyre wrong. its not your fault. not everything has to be blamed on you.

please eat something today. at least drink water. i love you, dont forget that :)

-cherie