five (pt.2) - guess i was overdue.

bc u all said NOTHING i guess u guys wanted me to pick by myself (which is not a good idea) SO THIS IS NOW MODERN AU🥳🫶

(as of june 21st, 2023, this was edited to be made sfw.)

summary; alhaitham vents his feelings to tighnari, what does he decide to do after?

HaiNilou smutt(??)

tw - haitham in denial x2, kaveh being heartbroken, nilou being stupid x2, evil nilou

warning: this still contains mentions of s3x, please skip if it makes you uncomfortable!

,, you've been locked in here forever and you just cant say goodbye."

haithams point of view-

kaveh was driving me insane. not in that way— in the way that you can't stand them anymore. i wanted to get over him. no, i want to get over him.

i walked out the door and slammed it, harder than i ever have. i never understood kaveh, and i don't want to.

how to people handle feelings like these? I've never felt it, so i cant say much. if i ask tighnari, then maybe ill get answers.

literal furry

alhaitham

tighnari.

literal furry

alhaitham??

alhaitham

this is not funny.
i need advice, tighnari. i know
this sounds silly coming from me,
but help me, please?

literal furry

wowwwww
THE alhaitham asking for MY help??
i thought this day would never come.
anyway this is about kaveh right?
tell me alhaitham, how do you feel ab him??

alhaitham

i love him. no, maybe too much. he makes me happier than ive ever felt, and i cherish that so much. i wish i could never make him sad. i wish i would never be the reason he cries. he means more to me than anyone else ever will. there are too many emotions compelling me right now, that i don't even know what they are at this point. i just want to take him for my own and never leave him out of my sight. hes the reason im still here. i want him to know that. he SHOULD know that. there isnt a single part of me that truly hates him, and i don't think they ever could. he is more special than anyone else could be.
we had a fight today. it was about me not wanting to share my feelings, but im not ready to share them with him yet. if i dont even know what they are, how can i tell him? i slept with him, not in that way. i held him in my arms. he felt so fucking warm and i wanted him to stay with me like that forever. i held him close to my chest and he slept. our hair strands touched, and maybe thats not a lot to you, but its a huge accomplishment to me. i held his hand in mine. his hands were cold, maybe he needed my warmth? im greedy. i want him even though i have so much. ill never forget the things we have shared. not even the fights. you're different. you and cyno are happy. youve had no problems sharing your emotions. i just want to have that, yknow? i want to be able to communicate with kaveh like you do with cyno. i hate to compare, but me and kaveh have no open feelings for eachother, unlike you two.
i love him, tighnari. isn't that the worst thing you've ever heard?

literal furry

i aint readin alla that.