tips n mistakes

p.s.)) if u get a message from an 'editor' saying that your books caught their eye and want you to be an author for their company and publish books, DONT FUCKING ACCEPT THE OFFER. block it immediately. why? bc its either a bot, a scam, or just wants your info. dont fall for it. ((im saying this bc it just happened to me, and some people will believe the offer in an instant))

im also kinda bullying u guys here so don't hate me

when you write, try not to make any spelling mistakes. typos every now and then are okay, but misspellings arent.

ex: he condescended (right)
ex: he condesendad (wrong)
ex: he condyecenders (typo?...)

GRAMMAR STUFF ((you all need it, ive seen so many books with people using the wrong 'your' or 'there' and it pisses me off.))

YOUR'S

your = ownership.

you're = you are

you actually dont need this if you know that 'you're' means you are so u can just use your in any other sentence that doesnt work with 'you are'

THERE'S

their = ownership

they're = they are

there = place/ any other sentence where those two dont work but you need to use 'there'

ITS

its = doesnt work in a sentence with 'it's'

it's = it is

PUNCTUATION AND EMOTIONS.

punctuation can be anywhere with emotions, but it depends on the tone.

ex: "you- i- i just cant do this. i give up. what am i supposed to do with you?" they say, tone defeated. though they were beyond rage and it showed in their face, the look of stress in their eyes showed something different. complete guilt.

you see, THAT was amazing. (i sound narcissistic bc i wrote that help)

when it comes to scenes like those, its important to make the character not sound particularly mad, yet their aura radiates rage. what they feel and what they want to say in a specific tone are very different.

ex of DONT'S: the look of anger hadn't dissipated, but their aura seemed to calm down a bit. "i dont know what to do with you anymore!" they screamed, voice echoing off the walls. "you know what? i give up! you're too much!" their tone was full of anger, yet the feeling of calmness around them was there.

though that one was probably a bit more descriptive, if they're defeated and dont even know what to do anymore, they wont react with anger. their emotion will be neutral, because they dont know what to feel in that point of time. they will still look and seem mad because they are, but even more so, they're confused.

im gonna write a lil scene for a better example that has every emotion :) (i think)

CHERRY CRUSH VERSION THO 😈
(none of this is canon and happened in the webcomic, this is fanfiction but theyre not ooc.)
p.s.s this feels so weird writing a scene with my deadname in it

*literally 4 seconds later

nevermind, i don't have any motivation anymore.

ANYWHO GBYE!! HOPE THIS HELPED IN A WAY