5K special - pets!

,,this is a love song for a boy who will never know its about him.
('know its pretty stupid, but im much to shy to tell him.)"

sen's note - okok quick lil thing, i prefer if u call me sen now but ofc if u read my life book thingy u would know. alsoooo im thinking ab making a y/n thingy, should i??
plus, ty for 5k reads!!!!!!

quick hc:

piercings.

kaveh: has snakebites (two lip rings) a septum, lots of ear piercings, and a bridge.

alhaitham: has single ear piercings and snakebites (below the lip)

anyway byeee!! -senniepookie

summary; as kaveh was laying around doing nothing, he had an idea. kaveh forced alhaitham to go to the pet store and buy one, just for him.

3rd person -

kaveh sat at his desk, stuck on an algebra question for his homework. he wore his hair down, though wearing a heavily stylish outfit. (to him.)

suddenly, an idea came to mind. 'a cat! yes, alhaitham would LOVE a cat!'

quickly, he stood from his chair, stumbling. kaveh spoke almost as if rambling, maybe alhaitham would understand him if he spoke slower.

"haitham, haitham, haitham!!! sooooo, i was thinking.. a cat! yes yes yes yes, you would LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE a cat! wouldnt you? i have a vison, its a black cat, and her or his name would be viper. what'dya say?!" kaveh stuttered upon his words, but paid no mind to his sudden mistake.

alhaitham sat on the couch, reading a book. it was a nice book, really. he was relaxed, until kaveh spoke loudly without warning. startled, alhaitham side eyes kaveh, but almost as if concerned. "kaveh.. what in the archons did you just say?"

"i saaaid.. we should get a cat!" the blonde clapped his hands together, smiling widely. kaveh's red sweater read 'fordham' which was the university they went to. he wore low rise flared jeans and a white star belt, accompanied with red platform sneakers. kaveh's bangs curled around his face in the perfect way, and his silk gloves were shaped exellently. (i hc that he wears silk gloves everyday when hes not working to prevent hand damage and stuff)

"please, please, please!" the golden blonde pleaded, giving alhaitham puppy eyes. the sleeves of his red fordham sweater were a bit big, but they looked fairly nice on kaveh.

alhaitham closed his book and sighed, closing his eyes. he had a white collared shirt with a blue pullover cardigan on, and brown pants. his shoes were black loafers, though he looked like a grandpa.
especially with his grey hair..

"fine. we can get a cat." alhaitham stood up and grabbed the keys, looking a bit disappointed that he had to stop his book.

"great! you're driving, right?" kaveh's mood suddenly switched as he said the last part, almost seriously.

"yes, im driving. you'd crash even with your drivers license, anyway." (which he has)

as they drive, kaveh makes all of these weird hand motions as he talks to alhaitham, who most definitely is NOT listening.

"soooo.. a black cat! how does that sound? maybe a grey cat to match your hair? an orange cat to match me? or all three! yeah, lets get all three!" exclaims the blonde, almost bursting of excitement. alhaitham usually said no to
things like this, this was definitely unusual.

"uh huh, yes kaveh." replied alhaitham flatly at every comment, not interested in the least as he kept his eyes on the road.

kaveh continued rambling until alhaitham quietly turned off his hearing aids, trying to contain his laughter just by the thought of it.