five* - do it bite?

okok so ikkkkk
im so sorry for making a fake chapter 5. i just felt like doing a silly little thing before writing the actual one tomorrow.
love ya!!

I HAVE A BIGASS HEADCANNON THAT KAVEH HATES THE SIGHT OF BLOOD

"i was listening to fnaf bangers while writing this. expect bite of 87 shi "
-cherie 2023

tw- peoples heads being bitten off, blood/gore,

extreme horror tw, (i wrote this before finishing the story don't blame me if i forgot to add the extreme part in horror)

third person

alhaitham and kaveh were at one of nilous shows. the stage was full of backup dancers while nilou was in the middle, shining as bright as she could.

one voice says "welcome to the show, come on and take a seat. please ignore the terrifying screams." they wore a white mask, as if not wanting to be identified. their hair was black, styled in swift curls, and a white suit to top it all off.

each person looked to each other, wearily. maybe it was something alhaitham and kaveh didn't get.

alhaitham and kaveh were the people backstage, basically the ones terrorizing people.

"i hear a sound." spoke alhaitham.

"its just another mouse." kaveh responded, too quickly for haithams liking.

"i see something in the dark."

"i saw just a spark."

"i know that someone is there."

"no there isnt."

"why dont you believe me?"

"well, lets go say hi to our new friend." kaveh smiled, almost sinisterly.

"oh, kaveh! lets make this fun." alhaitham gripped onto his sword, glating at the small figure.

"we can make accidents happen." kaveh said, knowing well aware that it wouldnt be an 'accident.' it was going to be on purpose. he wanted to protect the person there, but that wasnt going to happen now. sorry, man. thought kaveh.

alhaitham wasnt going to hold back, and kaveh knew that. blood would splatter all over the stage, maybe even behind. children were all over, and the high pitched sounds of playful screams annoyed alhaitham.

"why cant we kill them all now?" asked alhaitham, desperately. he was yearning for the sweet sound of childrens screams, and not the playful type.

"al haitham, do you want them to get scared? we mustn't just go out and kill them." kaveh sighed, leaning back in his egg chair, adams apple showing. he wasnt necessarily a 'fan' of gore.

"but, kaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." groaned the gray haired boy, leaning his head on kavehs shoulder while squishing him in the shared egg chair more.

"ew, move over." kaveh made a disgusted face and leaned to the side that haitham wasnt on, as if he was a disease.

"shut it, just keep an eye out for people." he intertwined a hand in kavehs, rubbing it with his thumb. maybe because he knew that kaveh wasnt really a fan of blood, but maybe he just wanted to. who knows?

right as they were having their moment, the dark room filled corners with light, creating a shadow of someone. haitham immediately stood up from his chair and almost drew his sword until kaveh held him back.

the blonde haired swiftly passed behind  the person, snatching the flashlight and whispering words in their ear like: will you make it out alive? do you hear that sound? i dont know what i am, a human or a puppet.

after 'teasing' and stalling time, alhaitham whispers quickly, "ill make your death quick." and cuts off their head. warm, red liquid bursts on the checkered walls and their black clothes. a small smile was shown on alhaithams lips, even though it was pitch black.

"no place is safe to hide, my friend." kaveh spoke, leaning on the wall and crossing his arms. his eyes closed, as if he was going to see something he didn't want to— which he probably was, but the lights were off so he wouldn't be able to see a thing.

"you did a great job of stalling, kavi. see? this wasnt so bad."

"i wanna kill myself just like this guy right here."

"thats no fun, is it?"

"kill yourself."

"maybe you should, considering you want to."

"shut the fuck up."

both bodies flinch as high pitched screams fill the big place. those bodies move on their own, running towards the area of noise.

almost instantly, alhaitham covers kavehs eyes with his hand. alhaitham opens his mouth to speak, but closes it.

"what is it?" kaveh says, receiving no answer.

what it really is? a child had just had his head eaten by an animatronic. the gorey scene was way too much to explain with mere words, due to that, kaveh wouldn't even be able to take a short glimpse.

alhaitham keeps his hand on kavehs eyes, leading him out of the place. right after, his hand falls. kaveh looks at him, confused, but haitham just walks them home as if nothing had happened.

"we're not going back there ever again."

"what, saw a gorey scene even though you chopped someone's head off?"

"yes— well, no. just dont talk about it."

"okay then?"

cheries note - felt like writing fnaf stuff don't ask. i was in the mood okay??