haikaveh/kavetham hcs <33

hi, so i have immense writers block if it wasnt obvious so uh take these kavetham headcannons while u wait for season 2 :)) (i promise it wont be as rushed as it was last season, it ended it 6 chapters or smth💀)

also forgot to mention that some of these are hcs from tiktok that i wanted to write for u but im not sure exactly who they belong to im sorry 💔 (if you know who it is, please tell me)

because of writers block this is unfinished but ill update it whenever i think of new hcs or find other hcs to write so dw

some angst bc u know me <3

alhaitham -

- has the autistic urge to touch the lil back opening on kavehs top

kaveh -

- "WHAT THE FUCK."

.

3rd person :

alhaitham stares at the opening that reveals a slit peice of kaveh's back, a bit curious. while deep in thought, he randomly carresses it with a finger ad kaveh is gathering all of his blueprints.

flinching, the blonde slowly turns his head to give alhaitham a disgusted look.

"alhaitham, what the actual fuck?"

kaveh -

- is drunk and flirting with a customer that came to pick up a design

haitham -

- watching from behind, reading a book with a vein popping out in his neck as he does so

3rd person :

kaveh had just came out from the bar, viewing a message that a customer has come to pick up one of his requested designs.

in a sigh, he decided to do it either way. his drunk brain didn't really understand that he needed to be professional as of now, anyway.

alhaitham, however, had followed kaveh just to make sure he was okay. that was it, truly. the crimson eyed male made it a point to reply to the customer and give them what they wanted, so he handed over the blueprint.

with a drunken smile, he stared. "heeeey, you're quite the fella, aren't 'cha?" kaveh knudged them with an elbow, unaware of the tall grey haired man behind him in a corner, watching.

"excuse me? I'm just here for the blueprints, please." they replied, seemingly uncomfortable. as they tried to show it in their facial expressions, kaveh didnt understand and kept going.

alhaitham aggresively yet quickly flipped a page in his book while in the corner, eye twitching as he watched like a hawk. the urge to pull kaveh away and drag him home was growing by the second, but he contained himself from doing so.

"c'moooOn.. y'know you wanna..." kaveh slurred, eyelids drooping softly in exhaustion. he was probably going to pass out or vomit now, but alhaitham was there, so he'll be fine, right?

"this is quite unprofessional of you, it also seems you are drunk. im going to leave a bad review, thank you." the customer snatched the blueprints from kavehs hand, walking away angrily. the blonde stood there, confused before there was a sudden urge to vomit.

seeing this, alhaitham stood up from his spot and closed his book. walking over, he led kaveh to a bush with a hand wrapped around his waist, holding the blondes hair back as he vomitted into the dirt.

the grey haired male was definitely still mad, but that was something for sober kaveh to deal with.

the taller sighed, walking Kaveh to their shared home. he was such a handful.