smutt ☺️🫵

reii/sen's note: its come to my attention that a lot of u have been traumatized by that one nilou scene, and trust me, i was on the verge of tears writing that.
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GAYS!!

top alhaitham>>>> (idk what u guys are on kaveh is a total bottom)
...

3rd person/ neighbors pov -

from a certain room, certain noises erupted from it. they werent necessarily muffled, either. loud and clear, you could hear moans that were trying to be unheard.

seems a blonde and a grey haired male are having a bit of fun in there, arent they?

upon knocking on their door, you could hear footsteps and quiet arguing or cursing, whatever it was more.

alhaitham opened the door, a sort of fake smile on his face as he wore a t-shirt and shorts. it seemed he didnt want to show whatever was on his left, how odd.

(for clarification, haitham has his hand covering kavehs mouth while he was behind the door.)

"excuse me?" you said, a bit skeptical of the scenerio. they had never really done this before, the noises, i mean.

they were odd as well.. you wonder what they were.

"um, is there anybody else in the house? what's making so much noise?" you questioned, getting a door slammed in your face in return.

as they went back to their deed, you stood there in front of their door, suspicious.

what were they doing?

-

HAHHAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GUVE U SMUTT HAHHAHAHA U THOUGHT