(22) Propose

Eunwoo knocked on jimin's door...

"Yo! Shorty...You can come out...They left"

Woo sighed when he didn't hear anything...But he flinched when the door opened suddenly...

"The hell you scared m-"

"OH MY GAHD! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! EUNWOOO!!! SHIT! TAEHYUNG WILL NEVER TALK TO ME AFTER WHAT I SAID...OH NO! SHIT SHIT SH-"

"Yah calm down!"

"CALM DOWN?? I FEEL LIKE MY INSIDES ARE RIPPING OUT"

"Damn...That's a serious case"

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!"

"But listen to me...He said he will be waiting for you at the orphanage (The one where tae, Jimin and eunwoo went in part 5) "

"What?"

"Yeah"

"But why"

"How would I know?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"No shit Sherlock"

Jimin rolled his eyes...

"Maybe to propose you to be his boyfriend??"

Eunwoo teased making jimin's eyes wide...

"W-What"

"Mhmmmmm..."

Woo teased again

"The hell eunwoo! Why would he"

Jimin blushed and went in his room closing the door...

But the door again opened and jimin's head popped out

"But what if...He do...You think i should wear something good?"

Eunwoo smiled wide

"Ofcourse you should wear something nice...I don't want you to look like a potato in photos"

Jimin scoffed

"Says the potato himself"

"YOU-"

Before eunwoo could say something he quickly closed the door...The sound of his giggles were audible...making eunwoo chuckle at his man child bestfriend...

But his smile faded once he realised...
That his and jimin's bond might not be the same after taehyung's proposal...

He sighed looking down...And smiled softly...Whatever happen, will happen for good...He's happy for his bestfriend...Tae will keep him happy...He will right?

------------------------

Eunwoo got a call from somewhere...That's why he was not at their sweet heaven...with jimin...

"It's already 6 pm...Where is this eunwoo!!"

Jimin mumbled looking at the clock...He was ready...Looking like a fluff ball

Looking like a fluff ball