Chapter 25

Someone bring back my friend, Angelina on Wattpad again. I miss her. I haven't talked with her in so long. I lost my phone and even her number..so i can't even message her..:( So 9999999Angelina if you're reading this, I miss you and I want you to come back and write an amazing one shot and stories again.

Please read the A/N at the last for the last time.

So let's start the story.

Hero Finneas Tiffin

"Hero, open the door." I nod my head and placed the recorder on the table and went to open the door.
It must be Niall.
It's been an hour since I messaged him to come back.

After I messaged him, we all concentrated on work, except Josephine. She can't really work right now.

The doorbell rang yet again, I took a deep breath and twisted the doorknob.

It's the last part. We almost did it. It's almost done.

As soon as I opened the door, Juliet's obnoxious voice hit my ear. Now that she's drunk, her voice sounds much more irritating and high pitch.

I cringed as her voice hit my ears and she lounged on me. "Hero! Baby! How are you?" I pushed her hands off me and pulled her in. "Come on, Niall. Come in." He nodded his head and flashed me a small smile.

He too, came beside Juliet and helped me take her to the living room.

Josephine Langford

God, don't ask me how I'm refraining myself from pulling all her hairs off. Bitch tried to ruin my family. She hurt me, my husband, my baby. She has the audacity to call Freddie her child. He's my baby. Only my. I'm not sharing my baby with anyone.

I was about to stand up to hug Niall but he stopped me and rather came to me. I flashed him a small smile and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back tighter and placed a soft kiss on my temple. He took a seat beside me and wrapped his hands around my shoulder. "How are you?" I smiled and nod my head, "Good. Much better than before. Thank you for everything, Niall. If it weren't for you-" he hushed me and shook his head. "That's what friends are for. Besides it is nothing in front of what you do for me." I huffed, "Yea, fulfilling your appetite isn't easy." I teased him. He scoffed and pinched my sides. "Bitch." I let out a giggle and elbowed his sides.

"Come on guys, let's be serious now." Harry caught our attention. We both shook our head and sat quitely. My eyes were following Hero's actions consecutively. Harry placed the recorder near the chair, where Juliet was sitting and turned it on. Clara also started recording in her phone.

We didn't tie her down or anything because she was way too drunk to even stand on her own so I guess, it'll be hell lotta easier.

"Juliet. Juliet stay awake." Hero gently pat her cheeks, keeping her concious.
"Hero?" She muttered. "Yea. It's me." He cautiously stared at her. "Why did you threw me out of your life, Hero? Why? I thought you loved me!"

Hero Finneas Tiffin

I stared at her cautiously, "I was infatuated with you, Juliet. Besides you never loved me either. You were with me to ruin me and take my money." I replied her calmly.

"No! That's not true! I loved you! I still do! I love you!" I stared at her, startled. I snapped my head in Josephine's direction. Sure enough she was glaring at Juliet.