03

𝓟𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸 - 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓮𝔃

_________________________________________

Before Inui family's house caught in fire. Akane-san, Seishu and Koko used to hang out together. Seishu has noriced that Koko has a feelings for his sister. Who wouldn't notice? that is literally so obvious.

But little did Inupi noticed another thing. That Akane-san has a boyfriend.

Well he wasn't sure at first but it was true.

If Akane-san really had a boyfriend, there is a reason why she never announced it. Which is Koko. She knew the news of her getting boyfriend would hurt little boy's feelings.

Akane-san often bring her classmate to home, saying they are doing homeworks together. Liar.

Her classmate who happened to be a male and they always be holding each other's hands. Inupi is little boy but he isn't stupid. They are dating for sure.

Not gonna lie, Inupi liked this guy. His sister's boyfriend was really nice to him and always mentioned that he has a sibling around his age. Inupi always wanted to meet the sibling he has and without even him noticing, he grew a

Seishu is a really good observer. He noticed every single detail of his sister's boyfriend, who is often gets bruise, cut and injury. Soon Inupi learned that guy was in a gang. Even though he is a hoodlium, he is very kind hearted and treats his girlfriend right. It made Inupi to respect him more.

Inupi often found himself stalking him. 9 years old boy stalking someone who is 5 years older than him? Completely fine!

While stalking, Inupi found out many more things. His sister's boyfriend in a gang named Black Dragon, that gang's leader Shinichiro, he has a sibling named Y/N, their parents got divorced and has abusive mother.

¤¤¤

One day Akane-san brought her classmate again, which is her boyfriend as know as your brother. But they had a extra visitor today. School ended pretty earlier today so your brother decided to bring you with him.

When Akane-san and your brother went to her room, you left with some boy. In this whole time he wore his resting face and didn't try to befriend you.

You really didn't care too, just reached your backpack and started drawing random things in silence.

While you were drawing, Inupi observed you very carefully. He assumed that small faint of bruise on your wrist and visible wounds were your mother's doings.