ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

[an alternative ending where you continued to live in the different fate]_________________________________________

_________________________________________

continuation before you jumped
.
.
.
"Yes! Hundred times yes! Now, my dear, my love, my Y/N. Please jump off from that window!" Inupi said with a excitement as his finger pointed to the window.

In a brief of moment, the silence lingered heavily but then,
"No." you said firmly, the sudden change of your tone made Inupi taken aback as you kept stared at him with a sharp glare.

"W-What?" his hand that pointing to window dropped slowly, his green eyes that glistering with excitement just earlier, now widened in confusion. "I think i didn't catched your words right, dear. Could you tell me that again to make sure that i heard wrong?"

He lips tugged upwards nervously, hoping to hear the answer he desired but the look in your eyes crushed his hope. Until now his longing plan to get together with you again was going smoothly, he almost made it into it, but what happened now..

"Whatever creature or supernatural thing you are... i want to believe that you are just piece of my imagination, a mere empty hallucination that haunting me." your demeanor didn't shift as you kept yourself firm. "Go away! I don't feel any remorse over what i did, so leave me alone."

Hearing your words, it made Inupi's expression went dark in split second but he tried to keep his voice low.
"Y/N.. I love you. How could you be so heartless to me-"

He suddenly went quiet like he heard something, now that the silence took over the room as you heard the familiar voice heard from the hospital hallway. It's the assistant police. Loud footsteps echoid, coming more and more closer in a second, he could have walked in any moment.

"That damn massive dicked boomer always forgots important things everywhere, old fuck." the assistant police pushed the door open harshly, walked in to the room in fast pace. He returned to room to pick up the papers that the older left here as saw your figure sitting on the bed looking like you were in a gunpoint just now.

"..." he stared at you confused while  quickly grabbing the papers and turned to leave but to change his mind upon feeling there is something wrong with the situation. "Ms/Mr? Is there something happened?" he asked with bothered tone in his voice whilst groaning.

You noticed Inupi's image disappeared into thin air, leaving you completely lost in the situation. He was just here now... You looked around the room, looking panicked as the young officer grew more suspicious,

"Care to tell? Is something bothering you?" he slowly walked to show he is harmless, seems like genuinely trying to help.

"I think.. i was having hallucination.."

"Huh?...I'm sorry.. Ms/Mr Y/N, there is no one here other than us. So you can calm, okay?" the assistant officer tried to assure you upon looking around the room to make sure and saw no sight of anyone around. "Can you tell me what exact type of hallucination you were having?"