06

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

_________________________________________

The cold harsh wind blow through the streets, making naked tree's leafless branches rustle.

You clutched your scarf as walked around the city, alone. What a boring day...

Actually you wanted to hang out with Chifuyu or Mitsuya but they said they are busy. Them being your closest people of Toman, so you are, here alone.

You tried to contact with Yuzuha but no response from her. It's normal for her to disappear for a while but a bit of worry in your chest didn't leave.

You had nothing to do, there is no school because christmas break, no one to hang out with...So you are just strolling around the streets, hoping to meet someone you know.

Walking into nearby convenience store to buy your favorite snacks, you suddenly saw a glimpse of blonde haired person on the store's glass door. Turned your head around to see no one there, you swore you saw someone behind in your back but you shrugged it, thinking it was nothing.

Yep. Inupi is still following you around. Whenever he had a free time, he will search for you. It became part of his life to protect his soulmate, watch out for you.

Almost everyday he will go to see you. Following everywhere you go, what you do, he have to know everything. But he had to make sure that he is careful about his moves.

Sometimes randomly, you would look around of you. It's like you knew about him. Inupi hoped to get your attention but other part of him didn't wanted it.

What will happen if you knew about the whole truth? Will you accept him? or would you feel disgusted? The fear of getting rejected overhelms Inupi, making his hear ache.

He just wanted to protect you with a pure love. He won't care if he is dealing with massive problem, he won't care if he is suffering. But he is scared of losing you. The thoughts of not getting to see you again, not having to feel your presence, it's his biggest fear.

Inupi will never stop loving you.

His heart only belongs to you.

As long as you exists, his life continues.

You are his buoyancy.

~On Christmas day.

"What do you mean we can't celebrate Christmas together? Chifuyu???" you asked hint of annoyed tone in your voice."You turned down my every invitation to hang out. Now you're declining this too? You are changed, man."

"I'm sorry Y/N. I really wanted to but...i have something important to do. Maybe later? I promise!" Chifuyu stuttered behind the phone

"You said that before too! What are you doing on these days? No- What are you all doing on these days??" you spat furiously.

But it is strange that everyone you close to suddenly became all busy. Mitsuya, Hakkai, Yuzuha...Chifuyu too. From now on, you won't beg for their time. If they didn't want you, you don't want them either! You said that confidently to yourself as ended the call, without even listening to Chifuyu's explanation.

"I'll celebrate this day to by myself alone." You muttered to yourself, grabbed your coat and scarf and started to dress.

Your plan was simple. First buy flowers and yakisoba. Then go to the cemetery to visit your brother and Baji. After that...you'll find something to entertain yourself.

It's been a while since you visited here. Hours of talking to your brother, you felt your chest lighten. All you needed was someone to talk and share your feelings. So your job here is done.

Now what to do? You stood there while your mind is blank, couldn't think of anything, but then you heard someone calling you. The president and vice-president of Toman, Mikey and Draken.

They must be visiting Baji too.

You aren't that close to them but they seems like they saw you as their friend. So why not hang out with them?

Driving around the Tokyo as you sat behind Draken. You shivered at the harsh wind huffling with the speed of motorcycle. It was a quite cold.

But then suddenly Mikey changed the directions, driving to the another way.

¤¤¤

Mitsuya who got hit in his head with a metal pipe but still can stand and fight. Takemitchy never going to stop even though he got beaten into pulp. They were willing to do anything to win Black Dragon.

As for Inupi he went little too hard on Chifuyu and Mitsuya because these two are closest to you in Toman members. He hit and beat them out of jealously and anger. Inupi is the one who should be your closest one and only one you need.

All this flies surrounding to you, it all angered Inupi. After all, he is the one who should deserve you.

As the fight went down, few boys Toman's strength about to give in, they heard a pleasent sound. Mikey's CB250T.

Their president has arrived to help.

But then Taiju attacked to Mikey, made him fall in a single hit. He thought he won but in a blink of an eye Mikey took down Taiju, making everyone in the church open-eyed.

Taiju didn't wanted to accept the reality that he lost and he called his whole gang, set up to crush Toman forever. Or so he thought.

Black Dragon members lied on the ground, not even moving a single muscle. Taiju crawled out of the church, agaped. It's hard to believe.

Draken sat on the stairs, minim blood on his face. Beside him you were standing while wiping of the blood from those ugly BD members. You offered your handkerchief to Draken, motioning him to wipe off the blood too.

Others left the church, feeling of relief filled them. The Black Dragon conflict is finally over.

You ran to them smacking Chifuyu and Mitsuya's head, earning yelps from them. You were frustrated but now you understood their intention. Hugging the boys, patted their heads as you quickly noticed Yuzuha's face. Taiju beat up her again, didn't he?

Breaking the hug, you slowly walked towards to her. The bruises looks very bad. Caressing Yuzuha's tangled hair, you fulled her into a soft hug. They did really good today.

As you all left the scene happily, Inupi stared at you from afar. He felt jealous that no one like them gets your attention. They should be all over moon because you hugged them.

But that's okay. One day, you'll become his.

wooo, y/n and inupi going to meet officially soon🤭🤭

have a great day/night<33