19

_________________________________________

Once there was a beautiful couple. A newlyweds that happened to be L/Ns. Your mother used to have a decent job and lovely appearance and so your father was a quite charming man with a enough incoming.

The couple had planned only one child and thinking about raising the kid at their fullest. Just as they planned a adorable boy welcomed to the family. As known as your brother.

The parents held their newborn gently as looked at each other happily, couldn't contain their joy inside. Your mother's eyes watered as she looked at her son with full of adoration while your father adored them both.

The nurses and family members around them found this moment so heart warming and praised the 'perfect' family nonstop. It's also good that their only planned child happened to be a boy to continue the L/N blood.

Young L/N grew up lovingly. He somehow good at catching others' attention and make them smile in adore. Your mother and father's joy and pride was him.

However, the family of three's happiness disappeared into thin air when a sudden thing happened. Because of little accident that caused by parents' irresponsibleness, they are about to be family of four.

"-I TOLD YOU FROM THE START, I WANT ONLY ONE CHILD!"

"Honey, calm down."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF! IM THE ONE BEARING THE CHILD NOT YOU!"

"GODDAMMIT JUST SHUT THE FUCK AND LISTEN TO ME!!"

Young boy watched his parents shout at each other aggressively from behind of the wall. His small hand trembled from such a rare sight, hoping for them to stop while his innocent mind clearly not understanding a single thing.

For the 5 years old, it's the first time seeing his parents fighting and he couldn't stand to hear it anymore as he ran away to his room. When the situation got more tougher, mother L/N did the most heartless thing out of blue..

"If i kill it while it's growing... it'll disappear right?" she had lost her mind.

She grabs the vase she valued from the most, throw out the fresh flowers from it as banging the clay vase's end into her belly. In a brutal strength, each time she hit herself in the stomach made uncomfortable thud noises.

Her husband was too stunned from his wife's horrifying action, grasped the vase and throw it across the room, making shattered noise.

"Even though it wasn't planned, I don't want to hurt innocent's life!"

He pushed her wife to the coach, tried to restrain from her doing such thing and called help right away.

"The kid's condition in the belly turned out to be fine. He/She will born without any problem."