21

_________________________________________

"You are supposed to be dead.." you breathed out as your eyes fixated on the boy in front of you, which you killed him yesterday.

Inupi's humming stops as he let out a small laugh, "Hm? What do you mean?" He spoke in playful manner while his body turned to face you completely.

"I-i killed you! Why you are here?" you stuttered, went full on defense mode as Inupi took a step forward and made his way to you.

"No, no. I'm alive and healthy! Why would you kill me? were you dreaming?" He asked, now he is in front of you, as tilted his head slightly.

You stood speechless, as if like yesterday's events were just your dream. For a second, you almost fooled yourself about thinking that everything happened yesterday was fake imagination but the cuts on your hand tells otherwise.

Shifting your glance to your hands and moving your hands up and down to see the wounds. Inupi's green hues shifted to your hands too and the little cuts you got from stabbing were still present.

"Oh, your hands got cuts.." He mumbled, took your hands and caressed your fingers softly as you flinched. This made your stomach churn very bad, not because you are hungry, because of his hands were stone cold.

Your back shivered from the coldness of his hands, also uneasy feeling crept into your senses as you pulled your hands back and held them closer to your chest. The Inupi you knew was warm and when you are with him, his warmth always radiated.

But now, your mind raced while looking at the exact same person, you didn't feel the warmth anymore. You took step backward as Inupi frowned at that you don't want him touching you, his eyebrows knotted in worry.

"What's wrong love? You are looking quite pale all of sudden.. Ah, please sit down and eat your breakfast!" he grabbed you by your shoulder and came to the table, pulled the chair to make you sit down on it but you quickly took his hands off from you.

Your moves become sharp and fast as you walked away from him, almost running. In the way of from your despiration to get out from here as quick as possible, you grabbed your keys and went to doorway.

"Y/N! Where are you going?!" Inupi didn't just sit back and see you running away from him, he followed you. "Did i do something wrong? Y/N?"

You tried to ignore his existence, whatever the creature he is, you knew it wasn't real Inupi because you killed him right? As soon as you approached you car and unlocked it, you sat in, quickly locked all the door while Inupi come running to the side of the window, where you were sitting.

Inupi tapped the window, tried to talk to you but you are too focused on quickly drive away from him. His voice heard from outside, tried to open the car door but failed because you locked it from inside.