15

_________________________________________

You sat other side of the table as Inupi sat in front of you. He invited you for dinner, so here you are at his house.

He cooked your favourite dish for you but you seem to busy texting on your phone. His green eyes observing the look on your face and your finger movement while he kept quiet.

The room was so quiet that only noise was your typing noise. Tac. tac tac. tac. The noise of your intense typing on your flip phone. Your typing continues, Inupi's patience runs out.

His elbow placed on the wooden table, head resting on his palm that cupped his jawline while other hand's slim fingers drummed the wooden surface. Your neutral expression kept still as you typed on your phone, not paying any attention to him.

He sighed as stood up from his chair, in one swift motion, he closed your flip phone. Holding your phone in one hand while his other hand placed on table, supporting his body.

"Who are you messaging?" he asked in aggressive tone but to change to immediately, "The food is gonna be cold before you eat." finishing, in slightly sad, concern within his voice. You left out a exhausted huff,

"My assignment partner. We are discussing about when we should meet up. Now please give me back my phone, i need to send that text." you said, raising your dominant hand to take your phone while your other hand massaging the bridge of your nose.

You didn't look up to him but you can feel his gaze on you, burning a hole on your skull.

Feeling irritated by his behiavor, his stare made you even more irritated. It's almost final coming and you were rehearsing for the exams past few days, plus those assignments' deadline coming, it's been exhausting for you.

"Can't you text later? I mean, you haven't touched your food..." he said still holding your phone, hesitating about giving it back. Raising your head, you two stared at each other as there floats the deafening silence.

His eyebrows were knotted but his eyes held soft look while you stared at him with unreadable expression. As right about to opening your mouth, to say something, you gulped it back.

"Right. I'm sorry. That was rude of me." you said, averting your gaze to table, looking at the food prepared in front of you. But your frustration didn't seem to ease, just preventing from getting into fight over small things.

Right when you grab your utensil, Inupi pushed his chair back and walked over to you. Placing your phone on the edge of the table, beside you, small tac noise heard as he stood at your back.

Then his warm hands makes a contact with your skin while he started massaging your neck and shoulder, making you jolt from the sudden touch.

"Seishu?"