04

𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝔂 - 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓔𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱

_________________________________________

Inupi's fingers run through your hair (or his palm placed on the baldness of your head, whatever). You smiled at him, one hand on his shoulders, other one caressing Inupi's cheek.

You two were holding each other, feeling the warmth. Sunflower blonde slowly leaned in to you as you leaned in to him too.

He can't help but his heart was throbbing, feeling exticed from your affection. You were caressing his scar, planting soft kisses and whispering sweet things.

Inupi's stomach feels giddy from the butterflies, melting in your touch. He closed his eyes and brought his face closer to kiss you.

Right about to his lips touch yours,

"Inupi, Inupi, OY! wake up! Taiju is waiting." Koko said, nudged him to wake up."Hm?" Inupi rubbed his eyes while feeling angry for cutting out his wonderful dream.

A thought of strangling his friend flashed into Inupi's mind but he shaked it away.

Inupi quickly slipped on his Black Dragon uniform, left the house with Koko. There was Taiju waiting for them outside along with his gang members.

The news of Bloody Halloween was hot tea for among of the gangsters. 'Tokyo Manji Gang, 1st Division captain Baji Keisuke was stabbed dead.' heard from all deliquent's conversations.

Inupi didn't care about that much but he did care about your situation. You were pretty close to Chifuyu so you three used to often hang out together. It must be hard for you to deal with this.

After gang activities, Inupi wanted to look out for you but Koko didn't left his side. He was scared that Koko might steal you from him.

What if Koko sees you and likes you as well? And worse, what if you likes Koko too? Koko is rich, he could bribe you with money.

Inupi was overthinking over stupid reasons and he couldn't risk that. He tried to shoo away Koko but the ravenette is still insisted to stay with him.

There is no option left so two boys went to Musashi Shrine together. Inupi lied that he wanted to pray. But the truth was there is Toman meeting happening and he just wanted to see you.

Arriving at the Shrine, they saw motorcycles filled the parking lot. Someone's loud husky voice echoid through the shrine. It must be Toman's Vice-commander.

Koko turned to Inupi with a confused face."Should we really have to pray now?"

"If you don't wanna, just leave. I'll pray alone." Inupi gave a quick response.

"What if they thinks that we are spying on them?" asked Koko who is still unsure of their move.

"Then i don't care. it's their fault for holding meetings here." still the blonde didn't gave a fuck.

"If you really wanna pray, then go by yourself. I'll wait here. Don't take so long, if something happens just shout my name ok?" and with that Koko retreated back to the parking lot.

Ugh, finally. Inupi thought, hiding in the trees while walking to the gang's meeting. Then he finally saw you.

Ahh, looking beautiful/handsome as always. Even though you were wearing a baggy gang uniform, in his eyes you are the most perfect person.

Looks like you got your own 6th division. That's why you were standing alone on a different stance, nearer to the trees. That's good for Inupi though.

Even though you were near, it's still hard to see you well. Those tree's leaves blocking Inupi's sight. Only if he could be more closer to you, like in his dreams.

After struggling a bit, he finally saw your frowned face. Still mourning over Baji. Aww, seeing you sad like this, made Inupi's heart hurt.

Sunflower blonde was staring at you but he startled when suddenly someone announced the new 1st division captain. Inupi got curious and slightly moved to the side to see who it was but he slipped on a dry leaves.

Making crunch noises, he fell to the ground. Inupi hoped no one heard that and slowly got up, peeking through the leaves. But you were already looking at his direction with a wonderstruck look.

You were about to walk to the direction where noise came from but Toman members started shouting and congratulanting Takemichi. So you just shrugged your shoulders and went to the Toman members.

Inupi was so panicked that he almost get caught. He calmed himself down and quickly left the shrine to met Koko. He really wanted to follow you to home but Koko is with him.

*timeskip* After 12 years.

Takemichi time travelled back to present to see he is living in a pretty luxury life.

Right now, he is sitting on a round table with Toman Admins. They were talking about random things as some of them were eating or drinking. There are some faces that Takemichi couldn't recognise.

"Is there any lead of Y/N?" some tanned guy asked while picking his teeth with a toothpick.

'Y/N? what happened to her/him?' Takemichi thought and whispered "What happened to Y/N?" to Chifuyu.

"What's wrong with you Takemitchy? You knew that one of the Toman's admin Y/N L/N has been missing for few months...Right after Y/N and i got engaged..." Chifuyu whispered back but the last part was almost unaudible.

"Y/N L/N must got tired from the new Toman and ran away. What a pussy. Why would we worry over her/him?" Hanma commented to Hakkai's question.

"Don't you dare to bad mouth about Y/N, you fucker. There is someone behind his/her sudden disappearance. Maybe it could be you!" Nahoya a.k.a Smiley depended you.

"Right! Y/N is not someone who could turn their back to us! Something bad happened, i can sense this!" Pah-chin supported Smiley.

"I said it from the start. I'm with them too! Yuzuha is worrying over Y/N. She couldn't even sleep well. We should continue the searching" Hakkai spoke again.

As the Toman Admins debated about Y/N L/N's disappearance, Inui Seishu as known as Inupi sitting there, placed his both hands on the table. Others didn't noticed that he was covering his smirk with both of his hands.

 Others didn't noticed that he was covering his smirk with both of his hands

wooo. guess who just done writing this chapter at 1a.m even though they had to woke up at 5a.m (i need some sleep plss)

writer's block is eating me alive.

anyways have a good day/night<3