09

_________________________________________

"I'd like to apologize for accusing you. That was rude of me. I'm so sorry" you bowed in front of Inupi. He is totally taken aback from your sudden movement.

"Ahhah...N-no, that's okay. You should get up." he nervously said. When you got up and saw his face, which is somehow got bashful and he is trying to hide it with his hand.

"Are you really okay? I mean...are we okay now? Is there something i do for you to make this apology work?" you hesitantly asked, not believing how fast he accepted the apology.

"Actually, there is something." he said while looking away, trying to hide his bashful face.

"And that is?" you asked, waiting for his response. It will probably be money or something like do what he says.

He finally looked at you, his green eyes meeting yours. "That's just..."

You didn't expect to run to him in the convenience store that close to your house. The moment you saw him, you got nervous and tried to hide behind the storefront.

But he already saw you and starting waving to you with a soft smile on his face. You had no choice but to confront him. Taking a deep breath, you headed to him to apologise.

Now you are walking beside the blonde boy, not knowing what to talk about.

Out of all the options, he said
"That's just...can we hang out together?"

His response repeated in your mind, made you wonder why he wanted to go with you. 'Is he that lonely? Why would he wanted to hang out with me?'

Not knowing what to do, where to go, you two just walked to random direction following the road. Even worse, it is pretty awkward that nobody dares to say something.

"What do you wanna do?" Inupi asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I don't know..." you replied, opening your snack that you bought earlier in the convience store, offered to the boy beside you.

Inupi took few pieces and muttered small "thank you", chewed them as he thought something.

"I have many ideas to spend time with you. Do you mind if i take your time?" he said, offering his hand to you.

You thought for a second and placed your hand on top of Inupi's hand. "Sure, i won't mind" you said smiling, it made him smile too.

Inupi held your hand, started guiding you. He's feeling like a happiest person alive in this world because he is with his happiness who is you.