11

_________________________________________

"The Emergency meeting of Toman vs Tenjiku, STARTS NOW!!!" Draken's shouted, his deep voice echoing through the shrine.

It's literally 2AM at night and you are here, standing on your stance waiting Draken's next words. Yawning out of boredom, you actually didn't want to partake in gang shits anymore.

Maybe your deliquent phase comes to end and wanting to quit Toman for your own good. But it's too late for quitting because another gang fight came right under nose. After this fight you'll quit for sure.

As for Inupi, he has been sticking to your side since 'Tenjiku' got his friend Koko. You didn't mind him because he must be lonely without his friend and considered you as his friend, right?

"Today on the 22nd of February, Tenjiku and Toman will have full on confrontation. The war is finally starting! Be prepared, brace yourselves! They claim themselves as a 'Criminal Organization'. They will use dirty tricks!" Draken announced.

"Then Toman must do the same! Fuck them up with dirty tricks! On the way here, Taka-chan got attacked! Smiley-kun too!" Hakkai shouted angrily, the words leaving his mouth laced with full of hatred.

The news of two captains are lying unconcious at the hospital, made everyone shocked. But not you, you have been visiting Mitsuya and Nahoya past few days and their condition making you worry a bit. But you believe that they will be fine.

"At this point, Toman will lose!" Hakkai sharply said, leaving everyone in dense. You gulped in regret which accepting to join Toman in first place. When Mitsuya got injured, it was your last straw to stay in gang business.

Looking back at then, being a careless teen you are, you accepted to join because you were bored and wanted to try something, not knowing the consequences. It supposed to be childish thing but it already took someone's life and others getting injured.

Is it really the place you wanted to be? Is it too late to quit and hide up in your blanket?

Baji's pale dead body, Mitsuya's lying figure flashed into your mind, making your regret over your past decision even more. Nauseous feeling risen up from your stomach, causing you feel uncomfortable. Plus, the gang members started debating on something, their noises made you cover your ears.

Is it fear that you feeling? You heard about your opponent gang quite much. It's the first time you hesitated about fighting another gang since you became deliquent.

Tenjiku attacked first division, Chifuyu complained that about while you two were hanging together. Then Toman's fifth division captain and vice-captain were revealed that they are traitors and got Koko.