20

"I don't mind dying in your arms

"I don't mind dying in your arms.."
_________________________________________

Only place to spend time was at home, your room, behind locked doors. However, your brother being only person to be around you often, only person there to raise you and he did his best.

Whenever your mother was in a rage to hurt you in any chance, he was there to protect you at all cost. Due to that, you developed extreme sentiment to be dependent on him.

Despite growing up in difficult situation, your brother didn't lose his lovely aura at all. Years go with you growing up, what irritated the most was your brother, even though you didn't show it once.

The way he smiles even though his life is shit, the way he is too pure hearted and willing to keep you harmless even though sacrificing himself.

But, it isn't the real reason. The reason why you feel irritated was, he gets all the attention from other while you get nothing.

Your brother, who always go along with people, who is always the better one, the one that surrounded with people. The real social butterfly.

And then you. Who is hidden from your relatives, hidden from society. Who can't, didn't even want to smile and express your feelings.

Also, because of that, you compared yourself to him unconditionally, planted the idea to your mind to believe that he is the one putting you down. You could feel the pitying glares from the others around your brother while they look at your brother with such admiration.

"When i grow up, Im thinking about being family therapist, so i can help with the troubles of many other families out there." Your brother's hoarse voice, which he hit puberty lately, heard through the playground as the middle-aged mothers giggled at his words.

"Fitting job for a well mannered boy like you!"

"If only my daughter was little more older, i would have made you two marry.." one of the mothers spoke in a dreamy tone as your brother forced himself to chuckle,

"I have a girlfriend, Obachan." he said, ruffling the back of his head as his eyes flickered to the girl, which that mother's daughter, who seems like around your age. His face wrinkled into face of disgust by the thought of marrying someone same age as his little sibling, also why would he marry someone when he got the most beautiful girl as his girlfriend.

But something caught his eyes immediately, which is you and it concerned your brother that you were playing alone by yourself while the other kids avoided from you. Like, other kids on the playground were playing house or in any other way having a friend to play, but you were alone.. crouched down on the ground digging with your hands.

"Excuse me.." your brother bowed to the elders and made his way to you. Maybe he forgot to check you for a while and got lost in a conversation between elder women. The gossip was too hot that he even forgot the time, its almost sun setting.