10

_________________________________________

!!!TW!!!(abuse)

Bare hand covered your mouth, dragged you back to the house. You tried to release from the grip from the other hand that around your neck but it was almost crushing your neck.

You couldn't breath anymore, it's like you're going to die in any second. You mind began to filled in fog, vision started to blur as tried to scream but your voice didn't come out.

You are dragged into the house while still struggling. Then the man who was dragging you, aggressively threw you to the floor and quickly locked the door.

When you met with floor, you held your neck, choked and coughed as tried to breathe. Tears formed in your eyes, the pain is still tactile.

The unknown man crouched in front of you and grabbed fistful of your hair, started fulling it. He was fuming, and the words he was saying was uncomprehending. Then you managed to take a look at his face, directly looking at his eyes. His eyes looked abnormal.

Normal people's eyes has a white part, but his had purple hues and the pupil's were dilated. Also his orbs filled with fog like blind person's eyes. Strange but you didn't had a time to think about that.

You grabbed by his hand, started gripping it so that it'll free your hair. When it's no use, you kicked him in the nuts.

He let go out of your hair as he lost balance and started to curse. He is covering his male part while shouting at you. You tried to run away again but this time using the window to escape.

You ran to the nearest window which is in the living room, as about to open it when someone pulled you back. It was your father. He got involved too.

He pinned you down to floor as you a same look in his eyes that you saw in the other man's eyes. Your father's acquaintance walked towards you. Now that you are fully surrounded by two men that more stronger than. You have no chance to escape now.

You tried to kick, release from the grip but this time, you are completely helpless. You tears start to fall, wincing from the harsh grip that preventing your hands from getting released.

Tock, Tock, Tock!

It's the door! Someone is out there.
And the one out here knocked the door again but louder than the previous.

TOCK, TOCK, TOCK!

It's clear that someone is there, unless if it's you're hearing things. You got hopes up and screamed top of your lungs, calling for help.

"AAAAAAAAAH!!! HELP MEE!!!" as soon as you started to scream, one of the two men covered your mouth. But it's already late.

The someone out here wasn't one person. According from the muffles behind the door, you assumed there are 3-4 people out here.