16

_________________________________________

The sound of key inserting heard from doorway as you just took a seat on the chair that you were sitting earlier. Catching up to your breath, you tried to calm yourself as soon as possible.

The door opened as closed right after, meaning he is home. You tensed up on your seat, grabbed whatever shit beside you and tried to act like nothing happened.

However, Inupi didn't walk up to the room you were sitting immediately. You expected him to approach you and talk about what happened but it was quiet like no one entered the house. Then you started questioning yourself like you heard things. Did you really heard things-

*Creek*

The floor creek made your ears perk up as you turned back to where the noise came from. There, your boyfriend, who tried to sneak up to you but got caught and stood there,

"I thought you were sleeping..." Inupi mumbled as he approached you normally. His face looks more visible as he steps closer to you because only light source here was the desk lamp that you were using.

"I'm not finished rehearsing." you managed to say while trying to act like you don't know anything. Well, it worked though. Inupi didn't realize anything and took a seat on the coach.

"Did i scare you earlier?" he chuckled a bit, "I wasn't trying to scare you or anything. I just thought you were sleeping and wanted to be quiet." he leaned back into the coach as you hummed in response.

Then the blonde continued to talk about the meet up between ex-toman members, all of them were vice captains and captains but it was good to catch up after a long time. Hearing their name, it was somehow felt familiar to you but you can't remember their faces. The ones you didn't saw since Toman's disband of course.

Did you really forgot their face?

¤¤¤

"I'm sorry for kept you waiting, L/N-san." a feminine pitched voice broke your thoughts and brought you back to life as your glaze on table shifted to her. Oh right, you were at cafe, waiting for her because she had to pick up her little brother and send him home.

Your classmate, who is assigned to be your assignment partner, let's call her Haeri-san since she isn't that necessary for our story plot. She got long lustrous brown hair and thin figure that catch other guys and girls attention right away.

"No need. I got no important things to do anyway." You replied as arranged your things on table, making a space to her to sit. "But we need to do this assignment fast as we can, okay? I have to study for tomorrow's Biology exam." you said when she hummed, nodded her head.

"Can i study with you? I need to study more too since i'm thinking about choosing dentist as my future job. Speaking of future, What job do you want for future, L/N-san? and can i call you Y/N-san? or Y/N-kun or Y/N-chan? If it's okay with you??" she said in a hushed tone while seating in front of you, bringing her hands on table.