17

_________________________________________

"You don't have any memory disorder, L/N-san, as we examined, you are totally fine." the female doctor's voice rang through your ears as you lost in her eyes. Emerald green eyes stared right into yours like slowly engulfing your soul.

Where did you see eyes like this? It feels somehow familiar but you couldn't remember, right at this moment.

"Am i really fine?" you managed to say while trying to escape from her gaze. Her eyes stays unblinked as the unsettling smile that she wore, tugged upwards more.

"100 percent. If you still thinking you have a disorder, why not try some Memory Supplement? It's included in your examine bill." she said as her hand went to her white coat's pocket, pulled out a medicine like she was prepared before.

Then she extended it to you as you couldn't help but stare at it, wonder how sketchy her moves were. You were hesitated about taking it but she moved closer with her body, showing it to your lap.

Your eyes darted to her face as she tilted her head slowly. Her gaze daring you to take medicine as the smile crept on her face adding more unsettled feelings.

"Okay... thank you." you said, bowed your head to her as turned to leave. Even you were about to leave, you still felt her gaze on you, watching you leave.

You walked fast through the hospital corridors, still gripping the medicine as the pills in the medicine container knocked together, making a knag like sound. Staring at your hand that holding the medicine, you also noticed the container was entirely white plastic and didn't had any informations about the pills on it.

After telling Inupi about your forgetful memory and your plan to see doctor, he suggested this hospital and especially this doctor. He even drove you to here, now sitting there on the chair at entry area.

Inupi caught your figure immediately and waved at you, smiling at you so heartedly. And it was the thing nagging past days, since you found that book. It's making you feel uncomfortable around him, and even you started to suspect him for your memory loss.

But just now, he increased the chances of your surmise by taking you here at this doctor. Pushing yourself to smile as you dragged your feet to him and told him everything that doctor said. As expected, Inupi was so calm like he knew the situation all along...

¤¤¤

"All the exams are over, and only a week left for us to experience our last days of being student..." Yuzuha groaned as she laid on the desk beside you. The school is over but your homeroom teacher told to stay here.

"Mhn..." you hummed while laying as your classmates' loud voices won't let you rest for once. Most of them students were excited about finally graduating school and talking about never step into here again.