ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

[an alternative ending where all the events that happened were your imaginations caused by illness]_________________________________________

_________________________________________

Continuation from chapter 21.
.
.
.
The painful ear aching siren filled the white room, you covered your ears as people in the room went silent, you only heard muffled noises.

"Geez, Why they like to announce their way loud like that?" annoyed feminine voice heard from the doorway following along with the blonde entering the room after the sirens died down.

"Oh, Emma. Here you are!" Yuzuha welcomed her with a quick hug as took the flowers from her hand placed it on the nearby tablestand.

"Izana and Mikey are being an ass again! I barely managed to get out from home while they didn't blew up the house yet." Emma let out a frustrated sigh as held her temple and eyed around the room quickly searched for you, her eyes meeting to your terror overtaken face.

"Y/N! How are you feeling?" she said her tone is voice shifted immediately in the sight of you and smiled cheekly while came running to you, ignoring Keisuke and Chifuyu who were about to say hi to her, and embraced her arms around by your shoulders.

Emma pressed her body against your shaken figure as you flinched, you went frozen on the spot. The way Emma touching you didn't please Inupi while he stood jealously surrounding him and your brother was quick to realise it, patted on his back.

"What a jealous boyfriend you got here, Y/N." Emma released you from the hug upon feeling the burning glare on her back and shot quick side glance at him. "Oh speaking of, Inupi when will you return to your work? Draken is working alone all day and i want to spend time with my boyfriend too."

"After Y/N's condition is well enough to treated at home." Inupi answered simply.

"So, how is Y/N?-"

"You are dead too.." you whispered out, your widen-eye dart back and forth between the people in the room with a look of fear and anxiousness to understand the situation you are in. Your breathing become quick and irregular, you seem like to try to control it but failed, others become more concerned about you.

But all you see was they are facing your way but you cannot tell what expression they're having. Your whole body slightly trembled with fear and confusion, sweat beading on your brow while you feel like their faces scribbled with blank ink.

"You are speaking nonsense, Y/N." Inupi's rather soft and masculine voice approached you closer, the owner of the voice's face come in your sight, revealing his gentle expression smiling softly at you. "No one is dead, silly."

Then he sat beside you and wrapped his arms around your visibly shaken body, fulling you into his warm embrace. It took you off guard that you swore his body felt cold as dead when you killed him but now it's almost like real.