12

_________________________________________

Opening your eyes slowly, trying to adjust the lighting that covering your vision as you recognised familiar roof.

Inupi's house.

Looking to side, there were your key and phone on a nightstand along with other stuff that you carry around.

'How did i end up here?' you thought, pushing the blanket on you and getting up but you somehow felt weak. Plus the headache struck into your head, causing you held it in desperation. "Ack-" you let out noise, tried to bear the pain but it was just so painful.

"Oh, are you awake?" Inupi's voice heard along with footsteps from his room. He brought water and aspirin with him as he kneeled in front of you. "The aftermath of drug feels painful right? Sorry, i accidentally added too much. Here is, drink it." he said, giving you the medicine and water.

After taking the medicine, you finally come into your senses. Recalling your last memory, "Are you the person who drugged me? How long did i pass out?" you asked to Inupi who is now sitting beside you.

"14 hours, I-i don't had other choice... Please don't hate me for that it's just...If you joined the fight, i'm afraid that you'll get hurt or even...worse." he nervously said, his hands holding yours.

"The fight ended?" you asked, not knowing what to say about the drugging.

"Yeah. Toman won. 5 Tenjiku executives got arrested and 3 deaths. That's why i'm afraid. Please don't get me wrong, in your condition-"

"Who 3 died?" cutting off Inupi's words, you wanna know about the fight, not his shit.

He sighed, "Emma, Izana and that Kisaki dude."

"Emma? So she didn't survive..." feeling of sadness overhelms you. You didn't interact with her often but she did really got your likings. It is just sad, you wanted to get to know her better.

Inupi couldn't help but realise that deep frown on your face. Seeing you hurt, makes him hurt too. He hugged you, well this guy really likes physical touch yeah? But you pushed his embrace and stood up. Too much physical touch. You couldn't stand that.

"I should leave. And don't do something like that, EVER AGAIN." you said, left his house. Inupi's green eyes stares at your back, leaving his house as he felt his heart shatter just a little bit. You will understand him someday. You must understand why he did that and thank him for protecting you. The day you'll return his love and accept him will come.

Leaving Inupi's house, your suspicions towards him grew more bigger. He just suddenly appeared and became your friend. On top of that, you two's bond grew quickly. Him and your interest may be same but it's almost like he knew everything about you.