5

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 5

    After Qin Yang came back with two cups of fruit tea, he saw Qiao Qing playing with his mobile phone very engrossed, so he couldn't help sliding to Qiao Qing's side strangely.

    "What are you doing?"

    Qiao Qing was startled, and explained to Tan Yang.

    "It's okay, I just think it's very lively here, and I recommended it to the team."

    Tan Yang gave the fruit tea in his hand to Qiao Qing, then sat beside Qiao Qing, and echoed: "It's very lively at night." It's lively."

    Qiao Qing asked suspiciously: "Are you going to buy this?" She mentioned fruit tea.

    Qin Yang nodded: "Well, it looks like you are very tired. I looked around, and there is no other drinks here. The boss said that this fruit tea is more popular with girls."

    Qiao Qing tasted it, smiling Cheerfully said: "It tastes really good, I like it very much. Thank you!"

    "Well, as long as I like it."

    Seeing that the people around him gradually decreased, Tan Yang turned his head and asked, "Are you tired? I'll see you off." Let's go back to school."

    "Okay."

    Seeing that today's relationship has reached the stage she expected, Qiao Qing naturally won't make any fuss about it, and the most important thing is that she has no energy anymore, skating really gave her all her strength exhausted.

    And [Cat de Xiaoyu] was indeed playing games as Qiao Qing said. As soon as she turned to the WeChat page, she flipped through the messages, fearing that she would miss [Master Moshang]'s speech or reply.

    Seeing Qiao Qing's words, she didn't pay much attention, but the person in the photo suddenly attracted her attention.

    Bai Qiaoran, who looks through [Master Moshang]'s circle of friends every day to figure out his interests and hobbies, is naturally very familiar with Tan Yang's figure. Needless to say, this photo also captures Tan Yang's profile.

    Bai Qiaoran was slightly startled, she didn't expect [It's Qiao Qiao] and [Master Moshang] to face each other.

    She clenched her tender white hands, thought for a while, and replied to Aite in the group [it's Qiao Qiao].

    [Cat de Xiaoyu]: "Hey, sister Qiaoqiao, this figure looks a bit like Moshang. Does Moshang happen to be here too?"

    She was very smart and didn't ask if the two were together.

    Qiao Qing went back to the dormitory, took off her make-up and took a shower, before replying in time.

    The people in the team group didn't pay attention to such detailed things before, and most of them added [Master Moshang]'s WeChat account, and his circle of friends has read it more or less.

    Now after being reminded by [猫猫de小鱼], they also checked Tan Yang's circle of friends, and found that they were very similar in terms of figure and height.

    It should be said that no matter how you look at it, it looks like Tan Yang.

    The group suddenly became lively.

    [Ye Weiyang]: "Could it be that Moshang and Qiao Qiao went to face each other, but it's quite late now, will the two of them erase the spark of love?" [Old Dream of the Empty City]: "I thought it was Qiao Qiao