23

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 59

    The last appointment is to give everyone more opportunities to get to know each other.

    It may be that the last date reversed the impression, which is not certain.

    Both boys and girls attach great importance to this date, especially boys, it takes a lot of effort to prepare for this date.

    The boys have taken out their own dating envelopes from the four pink mailboxes, and they don't know who the next date is.

    Sang Pei looked at the picture in the camera, and couldn't help wrinkling her face, "I still hope it's Chengbai, Chengbai is special to Qiaoqiao from the beginning to the end, and whether it's dating performance or usual performance, he is very special. Poke me."

    Su Yunxin couldn't help being amused, "These boys are very nice, if it were me, I would still choose Jia Yu, who looks like a milk dog, but is very mature in his actions and will only be nice to Qiao Qiao silently, really not A little sense of oppression, the most important thing is that Jia Yu is still a top student."

    Lin Yinger objected, she smiled sweetly and said: "I think Liang Yan is also good, the two are still childhood sweethearts, it's fine if Liang Yan is good, the one with the gun It's really cool now."

    Said with a look of excitement.

    The three male guests glanced at each other, but decided not to interrupt, and silently listened to the discussion of the three female guests.

    The camera did not reveal the secrets of the four people's dating partners, but only gave the four people a few close-ups of their faces.

    Lin Lang was the first to open the envelope, looking at the name inside, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows and smiling.

    Zheng Jiayu took a look at Lin Lang's expression. He was a little nervous. He opened the envelope with his slender hands. Seeing the name on the envelope, he silently put away the envelope without showing much emotion.

    Xie Liangyan raised his eyes lightly. Looking at the expressions of those two people, he also quickly opened the envelope, as if he was opening an ordinary envelope, which was in stark contrast to the seriousness of the first two people.

    After reading the name, he just hooked his lips.

    Jiang Chengbai was the last to open the envelope.

    His slender red phoenix eyes were slightly raised, and they were closed after reading, and there was no unnecessary expression on his angular face.

    The audience was more anxious than them, and the barrage went crazy.

    [Ah ah ah! ! ! You show some emotions and let us guess! ! ! I'm dying of anxiety! ! ]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ? ? ]

    [I think the program team is laughing while watching our comments! ! ! Hum hum! ! ! ]

    [Please tell me the address (death smiles), I will send the remaining few blades in my house right away! ! ! 】

    No matter what the audience thinks, the last date is coming as promised.

    The camera flashed across the bodies of the four boys one by one. The clothes of several of them today are very different from usual.

    [Woc, it's the first time I saw Mr. Jiang dressed so casually, but unexpectedly handsome! ! ! Just because of this face, I decided to get married c (vicissitudes of cigarettes jg)! ! ! ]