2

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 87

    After the next evening's self-study, Qiao Qing packed all the books on the table into her schoolbag, making sure that nothing was missing, and then walked out of the classroom last and locked the door.

    It was nearly half past nine, and Qiao Qing arrived home.

    "Qiao Qiao is back."

    Seeing Qiao Qing's figure, Qiao's mother smiled and told her gently.

    "I'm going to heat up the food. There are fruits on the table. You can eat some to fill your stomach first."

    In a blink of an eye, I went to the kitchen to work.

    "Okay."

    Qiao Qing put the heavy schoolbag back into the room with cheerful steps, then went to sit on the sofa in the living room.

    The original owner's family is not good, if it is not free of tuition and miscellaneous fees, and there is a scholarship, it is impossible for her to stay in this school.

    The school's consumption is very high, and she basically doesn't eat in the cafeteria.

    In the evening, in order to save a little time for class and study, I didn't go home, but just ate some bread and hot water to pad my stomach.

    It was past 9:40 when Mother Qiao finished heating the food.

    She prepared it for Qiao Qing, brought it to the table, and placed it in front of Qiao Qing.

    "I made your favorite yam pork ribs soup today." With

    expectant eyes, she urged with a smile, "Try it quickly."

    Qiao Qing was a little surprised, and then smiled sweetly, with a soft and clear voice that was slightly coquettish .

    "Is today a special day? I even made soup."

    The family conditions of Qiao's family are not good. Working hard in such a big city, Qiao's parents and Qiao's mother can't read a few words, and it is even more difficult to make money without education.

    The income for a month is not much, the rent for renting a house, the monthly water and electricity bills, and daily expenses are not small expenses. In some places, you can save as much as you can.

    Because of the loss of ignorance, the two of them attached great importance to their only daughter's study.

    And Qiao Qing's performance did not disappoint them.

    Mother Qiao smiled, with a hint of happiness on her face, "When I went to the vegetable market today, I was lucky. They were about to close the stall, and there were some spare ribs left and sold them to me at a low price." The movements of her hands did not stop

    , After filling the soup for Qiao Qing, he quickly put the hot dishes on the table.

    "Isn't this what you like to eat yam rib soup? I bought ribs, so I went to buy some yam, you should make up for it after studying so hard." Turning to look at the wall clock on the wall, he turned to the door

    , "It's time for your father to come back."

    Qiao Qing listened patiently to what Qiao's mother said, nodding in agreement from time to time.

    "Yeah."

    She looked up at the time, it was almost ten o'clock.

    Father Qiao's health is not particularly good, and long-term labor naturally has some old problems, but he is the pillar of the family, and he still has to bear the pressure he should have.