3

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 88

    Yuan Tingting didn't have the idea of ​​getting along with Qiao Qing, not before, and now she won't.

    I've said everything I need to say, but I'm still somewhat disappointed that I didn't find out the gossip I wanted to know.

    get out of class was over, and the students in the classroom flocked out.

    Only Qiao Qing and the other poor students were left, still doing exercises, not distracted by the end of get out of class.

    For the time being, no one has come to trouble Qiao Qing, and they are probably waiting to see if this rumor is true or not.

    Yan He didn't come to class, they didn't know Yan He's attitude.

    If you offend Yan He just because of this inexplicable rumor, it's not a good deal.

    I came to this school not purely with the idea of ​​studying, but mainly because I wanted to make some friends, preferably to help my family.

    Everyone's interests are clearly seen.

    Qiao Qing packed up the books, put them away neatly, picked up the schoolbag calmly, and walked out of the classroom with small steps.

    Many people looked at her with curiosity, doubt, and sarcasm in their eyes, but no one dared to come in front of Qiao Qing.

    "Did Qiao Qing really break up with Yan He? Why doesn't it look like it?"

    A girl discussed with her friend in a low voice.

    "Yeah, if it's me at this time, I should be thinking about how to make Yan Shao not angry. Why does she act like nothing happened?" "

    Yan Shao has liked her for so long, and now it's normal to dislike her. I guess I think there is no way." It's been redeemed, so there's no struggle."

    Another girl said thoughtfully, with some uncertainty in her tone.

    "It makes sense, but Young Master Yan is very angry. Will he be angry if he doesn't care?" "

    Hey, is it because Qiao Qing hooked up with another boy and cuckolded Yan He."

    There was a person who had a whim, and his eyes were full of gossip.

    "No, it's impossible, how is it possible?"

    The girl sneered, "Can you still hook up with a better boy than Yan He? You overestimate her." The

    girl's ability to gossip is really strong, Obviously this is just a guess, but for some reason, it spread among the girls in just one day, and it was so true.

    Qiao Qing naturally didn't know the follow-up of this matter.

    After dinner, she changed into more mature clothes, dressed up a little, and went to the Internet cafe.

    This is a relatively prosperous area, and the Internet cafes are very formal. If you don't have an ID card, you can't get on the computer.

    Qiao Qing considered this reason and the possibility of meeting acquaintances, so she took the bus to a small Internet cafe near No. 3 Middle School and opened a computer.

    This place is full of students coming and going, the Internet cafe is getting darker and darker, and it is difficult to see the appearance of people, Qiao Qing's dress is very old-fashioned and low-key, no one pays attention to her.