13 end

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 142 Voice-activated top stream VS black powder small transparent (end)

    The hero and heroine in "Soldier" ended in tragedy, and the audience who watched the movie couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

    Jiang Qiao CP's fans are slowly increasing.

    Later, the works that the two collaborated appeared in front of the public one after another, and Jiang Qiao CP's organization gradually grew.

    More and more moons fell into the arms of Jiang Qiao CP.

    The performances of Jiang Yiyue and Qiao Qing are really CP. They look at each other with tenderness and nostalgia, and the bottom of the eyes is bright like a shimmer.

    Even passers-by who are not their fans can see the sense of CP, after all, the pink bubbles can overflow the screen.

    The drama "Soldier" was finally shortlisted for the Golden Rooster Award, and Jiang Yiyue won the best actor award for his outstanding praise in the drama.

    And Qiao Qing won the Best Newcomer Award.

    Even Director Zhang Sheng and Zhang won the Best Director Award.

    Return with a rewarding experience! !

    Three years passed.

    Qiao Qing once again starred in a movie "Broken Cocoon" directed by Zhang Sheng. This drama is full of heroines and has no male protagonists.

    It tells the story of a rich girl who experienced great changes in her family, from being ignorant of the world and being spoiled to being able to feel the pain of the poor, and also deeply felt the sorrow of being a woman in that era.

    In such a low status and being discriminated against by sex, her thinking has undergone a huge change before and after.

    The heroine is proficient in foreign languages ​​and has read many books.

    So she picked up a pen, wrote one article after another, and submitted articles overseas and domestically. Under the premise of reform and opening up, she subtly changed the world's prejudice against women.

    And this time, the drama was once again shortlisted for the Golden Rooster Award.

    Jiang Yiyue saw how much effort Qiao Qing put in for this film.

    Because the heroine's life was relatively affluent in the early stage, she has a plump figure. Qiao Qing is considered to be lordotic and backward, but there is still a certain gap with the heroine's figure.

    So she spent a while trying to gain weight.

    The heroine's family had an accident in the later period, and when she didn't have enough to eat and was not warm, her figure was naturally different from before. It was said that she was skinny.

    Therefore, Qiao Qing had to work hard to lose weight again.

    This kind of increase and decrease will do great harm to Qiao Qing, so I hired a professional nutritionist and dietitian to formulate a healthy plan for her, otherwise Jiang Yiyue would not agree to Qiao Qing's tossing herself like this Body.

    Jiang Yiyue disapproved when Qiao Qing accepted the script at the beginning, but he couldn't resist Qiao Qing's coquettishness, and surrendered within a few strokes.