9

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 94

    Qiao Qing didn't take the water Yan He handed her.

    Eyes drooped slightly, making it difficult to see emotions clearly.

    It seemed that she had just gotten cold, and she was really not feeling well.

    If she hadn't taken off her coat, leaving only a thin and soaked shirt, in fact, she would not have caught a cold so quickly in such a short time, depending on her body.

    Now her body still feels wet. After all, Meng Ruihe only gave her a school uniform, and her underwear was also wet, but she had nothing to change, so she could only make do with it.

    Yan He paused with the hand holding the cup, seeing Qiao Qing's indifferent look in front of him, a burst of anger suddenly arose in his heart, but he couldn't vent it.

    The slender fingers were slowly tightened, and the veins were exposed.

    "It's okay, don't drink it now, I'll put it here, you can drink it later when you're thirsty."

    "Rival" Meng Ruihe was still watching, temporarily suppressing the churning emotions in his heart.

    Meng Ruihe felt a sense of relief in his heart, and looked at the playful way of slightly curling his lips, and circling Qiao Qing's eyes.

    He raised his foot and approached the edge of the hospital bed.

    "The doctor brought you medicine just now."

    He opened the medicine box on the table, took out one by one, put them in the palm of his hand, picked up the glass of water that Yan He had poured, and handed them to Qiao Qing together.

    Hearing this, Qiao Qing raised her eyes to look at Meng Ruihe. Although her delicate and sweet face was pale, her eyes were surprisingly bright, and the bottom of her eyes was as clear as water, which could be seen through at a glance.

    Meng Ruihe looked at Qiao Qing's still pale face, with the same smile on his lips, as if he understood Qiao Qing's doubts.

    "Take the medicine first, and don't make trouble with your body."

    Yan He sat aside and looked at Qiao Qing's face, clenched his hands on his knees, and tightened his lips.

    I was not happy in my heart, but I still watched without saying a word.

    Yan He's eyes were very hot, wishing to burn a hole in the two of them.

    Meng Ruihe's eyes on Yan He were already used to him, and he didn't take it seriously, and the smile on his handsome face deepened a bit.

    Qiao Qing was under some pressure, but she still resisted the pressure and took the glass of water and the medicine in Meng Ruihe's palm.

    He said in a hoarse voice, "Thank you."

    This is the most basic courtesy, but in Yan He's view, Qiao Qing didn't take the water he poured just now, but took Meng Ruihe's water.

    At the beginning, I was half-believing and skeptical about Qiao Qing's empathy, but now it is completely confirmed.

    Suddenly, the anger in my heart grew even bigger.

    His chest heaved a little, but he was pressed against it.

    Qiao Qing put the cup on the table after taking the medicine.

    She looked at Yan He and Meng Ruihe, and said sincerely, "Thank you for today's matter." On her