Extra: (1)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 85 Extra (1)

    Ji Qingyi's marriage proposal really gave Qiao Qing a big surprise.

    After the two got married, Qiao Qing did not give up her career.

    She has her own plan, Qianyu is like her own child, how could she let it go.

    It was blocked by Qiao's father and mother before, so Qianyu's development was very difficult.

    The current development is said to be rapid.

    Ji Qing would not give Qiao Qing a lot of help on the surface, but only secretly provided opportunities.

    Of course, many people want to curry favor with Yuan Heng, but worry that there is no way out. Now Yuan Heng's wife runs the company by herself, so how could they pass up such an opportunity to be courteous.

    For a while, Qianyu became full of flesh, and many companies rushed to cooperate.

    Qiao Qing and Ji Qingyi became pregnant in the second year of their marriage.

    Upon learning of this, Qiao Qing had a troubled look on her fair face.

    She threw the pregnancy test stick in front of Ji Qingyi, her watery eyes were full of dissatisfaction, she pouted her mouth, and said word by word: "Ji Qingyi, is this what you said you have done?"

    There was a questioning tone in the soft and clear voice.

    Ji Qingyi's handsome face was full of confusion, he picked up the pregnancy test stick, and his dark eyes suddenly lit up.

    He looked at Qiao Qing in disbelief, and asked a little foolishly: "Honey, are you pregnant?"

    Seeing Ji Qingyi's happy appearance, the anger in Qiao Qing's heart disappeared instantly.

    But her fair little face was still stern, looking very unhappy.

    She snorted, "Ask the question knowingly."

    Ji Qing also quickly stood up and came to Qiao Qing's side, with an extremely silly smile on his face, "My lord, sit down quickly, don't get tired."

    Lowering her head, she leaned slightly closer to Qiao Qing's stomach, and opened her ears wide to hear if there was a child.

    Qiao Qing thought it was a bit funny for a moment, she pushed Ji Qingyi's head away with her slender white hands, "How could it be so fast, it's only been less than a month." She looked down, her belly was still very flat, she didn't

    know Why, it seems that there is an extra fetter in my heart.

    Ji Qing also looked back with some disappointment. He looked at Qiao Qing and said with a warm smile, "Honey, what do you want to eat today, I'll make it for you." His tone was flattering

    .

    The relationship between the two has always been well done, because Qiao Qing feels that her career is still the most important thing now, and she wants to develop the company well before returning to her family.

    It is not a wise choice to have a child during this time.

    Ji Qing also naturally agrees with Qiao Qing's idea, but this age is the most suitable stage to have children, and he is also thinking about Qiao Qing's body.

    If Qiao Qing really wants a career, it doesn't matter if he puts both hands on Yuan Heng.

    Before, the reason why Mr. Qiao was able to smile like that after the conversation was because Ji Qingyi gave a contract, the overall content of which was that all the properties owned by Ji Qingyi belonged to Qiao Qing.