10

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 139 Voice-activated top stream VS black powder small transparent (10)

    Li Shuoyun turned to look at Director Zhang, "Who is the leading actor in "Soldier"     ?

    "

Guaranteed."

    "Doesn't Director Zhang like to use newcomers?"

    Li Shuoyun didn't understand very well, he didn't pay attention to the male lead before, and naturally it was because of the newcomers, so he didn't deserve more attention.

    Unexpectedly, this male protagonist is actually an old acquaintance.

    Since he was a child, he and Jiang Yiyue have not been on good terms. The other party's family background is superior to his, and his appearance is gentle and elegant, always stealing his limelight.

    In junior high school, he will attract others' attention in terms of dressing and getting along with others.

    In the end it worked too.

    The reason for grabbing the composition that time was only because the other party took that notebook very seriously.

    He likes to fight against Jiang Yiyue, naturally the other party won't let him do anything, and Yue wants to do something,

    but he didn't expect that Jiang Yiyue and Qiao Qing had a falling out over this trivial matter, and he was still happy for a while.

    And deliberately played very well with Qiao Qing, every time I saw the other party's downcast look, I felt surprisingly happy in my heart.

    Director Zhang couldn't help laughing, "I don't like to use newcomers. If I agree with this role and give me the feeling I want, I will still make an exception."

    His eyes fell on Jiang Yiyue who was fixing his makeup not far away, " He is indeed the male protagonist in my heart."

    So far, there have been no unsatisfactory scenes, and there will be scenes that will not overwhelm newcomers, and will bring the other party into the scene together, full of patience.

    After so many years of precipitation, Jiang Yiyue's acting skills are naturally not imaginary, and he has never worked with him before, so it's a pity to think about it this way.

    Listening to Director Zhang's tone, Li Shuoyun seemed very satisfied with Jiang Yiyue.

    The corner of his mouth curled up, "Speaking of which, he is also my old acquaintance, I'll go say hello."

    Stride towards Jiang Yiyue's direction.

    Director Zhang was left in place a little confused.

    Jiang Yiyue's eyes stayed on the script, holding the script with clean and tidy fingers like beautiful jade, his earnest appearance was very attractive.

    A lot of girls around looked here without any trace of sight.

    A shadow fell before his eyes.

    Looking up, it was Li Shuoyun's familiar face.

    Jiang Yiyue's dark eyes flickered slightly, he chuckled, put down the script, and focused on Li Shuoyun.

    "Why does Young Master Li have the leisure to come to the set?"

    Li Shuoyun didn't answer, but glanced at the vague gazes of the girls around him, and said with some deep meaning: "It seems that you enjoy this feeling of attention."