2

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 145 Childhood Sweetheart (2)

    Hearing the sound, Qiao Qing turned her head and saw Lin Yanqing's appearance. The corners of her mouth were slightly raised, her smile was gentle and bright, more dazzling than the autumn sun.

    "Yan Yan."

    Just like when I was a child.

    Lin Yanqing strode up to Qiao Qing's side without any sense of unfamiliarity, "Let's go, let's go to the cafeteria to eat."

    The two hadn't seen each other for more than ten years, and they only met at Haiqing University.

    Lin Yanqing always remembered the decision with Qiao Qing. He also went to the orphanage to look for Qiao Qing, but he couldn't find it.

    So holding on to the only promise I made when I was a child, I waited until now.

    Fortunately, God did not disappoint him! !

    Qiao Qing's eyes were curved, and she nodded softly with a smile, "Okay."

    She poked her head back, looked at Lin Yanqing curiously, and asked softly, "Aren't your roommates going with you?"

    The smile on the corner of Lin Yanqing's mouth Suddenly restrained a little, his eyes were straight, "Do you want to have dinner with him?"

    Qiao Qing seemed not to notice, she looked normal, and explained with a smile, "It's not that you often stay together, so I have some Curious."

    There was a gleam of joy between the eyebrows, "Let's go to eat, everyone will queue up after class." "

    Okay."

    Lin Yanqing's smile recovered a little.

    The two walked towards the cafeteria side by side.

    While Lin Yanqing was ordering food for Qiao Qing, Qiao Qing rubbed her head to accept the original owner's memory.

    The original owner and Lin Yanqing became friends in the orphanage since they were young, and their relationship was very good, but Lin Yanqing was taken away by his biological parents when he was five years old, and no news was left behind.

    At that time, the original owner cried for a long time. Later, a kind-hearted family adopted her, but the couple had a child later. Fortunately, Qiao Qing had grown up at that time.

    She chose to leave that house by herself and started to stay, and she didn't want the money from that family.

    Relying on the school's scholarships, bursaries, and all kinds of award money, plus she can earn money from part-time jobs, she insisted on finishing the entire high school by herself, and even got admitted to the best university - Haiqing University .

    Not only because of the agreement with Lin Yanqing, she wanted to ask him why he left without saying hello.

    Another aspect is that she is afraid of being poor, she wants to find a rich boyfriend! !

    Haiqing University is the best university in the country, and there must be many rich and handsome men.

    Yes, under the long-term oppression of money, the original owner's three views have undergone great changes, especially money worship.

    She wants to be rich, and she has a pretty face like a fairy! !

    This undoubtedly aroused the ambition of the original owner.