7

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 72

    Seeing that Ji Qingyi was still silent, Qiao Qing didn't say anything.

    Ji Qing also followed Qiao Qing into the elevator.

    Qiao Qing turned her eyes slightly, and her eyes were on the numbers constantly jumping in the elevator, and the bottom of her eyes was shining with light.

    The small space in the elevator is very quiet, and you can hear each other's breathing quietly.

    Qiao Qing didn't speak, and Ji Qing couldn't speak, so they all kept silent.

    The weightlessness of the elevator comes with the descent of the floor, and the speed was originally stable.

    Suddenly there was a "bang", and the speed changed from the original smooth to a rapid decline.

    There was no sign of this accident.

    Qiao Qing couldn't help screaming "Ah", her balance was broken and she suddenly fell backwards.

    "Be careful."

    Ji Qingyi looked at Qiao Qing's figure about to fall, a flash of anxiety flashed in his dark eyes, and he quickly stretched out his knuckle-boned arms to wrap around Qiao Qing's waist.

    A thread of thought flashed across Qiao Qing's eyes. She stretched out her two slender hands and wrapped them around Ji Qingyi's neck in a critical moment, with a panicked expression on her face.

    Ji Qing also stared at Qiao Qing's delicate face, this was the first time he observed it at such a close distance, with slender willow eyebrows, moist and bright eyes, tall Qiong nose, pink lips, the line of sight from Qiao Qing Slowly across the face.

    He also knew that Qiao Qing was good-looking before, but he never observed it carefully. He had never observed it as carefully as he is now.

    Qiao Qing looks really good-looking, as if every part of her looks just right.

    Ji Qingyi's arm exerted strength to help Qiao Qing stand still.

    The accident just now came very suddenly.

    At this moment, the distance between the two was very close, the warm breath lingered on the tip of the nose, Qiao Qing's faint scent emanated from her body, and it smelled very pleasant.

    Qiao Qing's eyes looked at Ji Qingyi, the gleam in her eyes seemed to be as moving as the spring scenery in early March.

    Ji Qing also came back to his senses, dodged his eyes, and quickly withdrew his hand and put it beside him.

    The tactile sensation on the hand has not completely disappeared.

    Qiao Qing's waist was very slender. He never knew that a girl's waist could be so slender. He felt that he could fully grasp it with just one hand.

    Because she was wearing a skirt, the fabric was very thin, and Ji Qing could feel the warmth of Qiao Qing's waist. This was the first time he was so close to a woman.

    I was a little nervous, my heartbeat accelerated a bit, and my ears gradually became stained with blood.

    He lowered his eyes slightly, and the bottom of his eyes suddenly darkened a lot, and he didn't know what he was thinking in his heart.

    "Thank you just now."

    Qiao Qing's fair and delicate face was flushed, she coughed lightly, and pretended to be calm, "I was wearing high heels just now, so I didn't stand firmly."