Return: An intern with a snack machine (1)

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 107

After the mission world ended, Qiao Qing returned to the system space.

The last time started when she was a student. Youth is gone forever, and she still likes a world to be able to return to her high school days.

[Host, since you completed the missions in the five worlds very well, but your body was seriously damaged in a car accident at that time, in order for the host to live a happy life, the last mission of the system is arranged in the world you are in, time The segment is when you have just graduated from college. 】

Qiao Qing didn't think too much, "Yes." She

was only 23 years old when she graduated from university, and she is already in her 30s in the real world. It's no use picking up so many years of youth, so she agreed directly without even thinking about it. , the most important thing is that there is nothing worth nostalgic for when you are in your thirties.

During the mission period, the system has always been quite reliable, and she still trusts the strategy characters given by the system.

[Because of the rules of the world, the host cannot go back with future memories, so the host's memories about the future will be erased in advance. 】

Qiao Qing raised her eyebrows, "Can I refuse?"

【No. 】

The indifferent electronic sound is a little more playful for no reason.

Qiao Qing felt that this was definitely an illusion.

"You can't even refuse and ask me?"

In fact, she doesn't care anymore. After experiencing so many worlds, she is no longer the same Qiao Qing as before.

Even if you go back to the same moment, the decisions you make are different, so the future will naturally change, and wanting those memories is just disturbing yourself.

As if unable to hear what Qiao Qing meant, the system continued.

[Okay, the host should go back now, or choose to rest. 】

"Now."

In this space, eating and being unable to eat, drinking and drinking, and playing and playing are boring enough.

It's better to be in your own world.

[Okay, host, please wait a moment. ]

Not long after, Qiao Qing was teleported.

[I wish the host a happy last world mission. ]

"Qiao Qiao, Qiao Qiao, hey, why are you silent?"

A rather handsome boy looked at the girl in front of him worriedly.

Qiao Qing came back to her senses, and smiled embarrassedly, "I'm sorry senior, I didn't hear what you said just now, can you say it again?"

Zhang Qiyan smiled softly, "Okay, then I'll say it again, Don't get distracted."

Qiao Qing nodded obediently, her eyes were clean as if she hadn't come out of society, her fair cheeks were slightly bulging, like a pampered little white rabbit, looking innocent and harmless.

When Zhang Qiyan talked about business, he was still very serious.

"This house is the best one I found for you. It's because of the relationship, so the price is quite favorable." "