12

return
Fast Travel President Strategy Game
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 12

    Everyone discussed it, and since they didn't have the contact information of this [Moshang], they didn't know when the other party would arrive.

    Had to go to the door and wait.

    Li Su woke Qiao Qing up, "Qiao Qiao, we are ready to go back after singing."

    Qiao Qing opened her eyes in a daze, before she regained her consciousness, she muttered reflexively: "Okay."

    When I arrived at the door, I saw that my roommates were not ready to leave.

    Qiao Qing looked puzzled, her thin lips parted slightly, and asked softly: "Aren't you planning to go back?"

    An Qiaoqiao and the others looked at each other, Li Su suddenly covered his stomach and said "ah" .

    "Qiaoqiao, I feel a little sick to my stomach now. What should I do? I'll go to the bathroom first."

    An Qiaoqiao immediately cooperated, her fair little face was full of worry, "Are you okay, okay, how about I help you?" I'll let you go."

    Li Su nodded quickly, "Yeah, help me quickly, maybe the hot pot I ate today was too spicy, and my stomach reaction is a bit strong now."

    Seeing the pain on Li Su's face, it doesn't look like Being fake, Qiao Qing couldn't help worrying, "Are you okay? If it's really uncomfortable, let's go to the hospital."

    Another roommate saw An Qiaoqiao's wink, and immediately answered: "Usually, Susu's stomach is fine. I guess it’s because I ate too much today.”

    Then he said to Li Su, “Hurry up, we’ll wait for you at the door.”

    Other roommates echoed.

    "Go ahead. Just wait for two more minutes, it doesn't matter."

    An Qiaoqiao said, "I'll help Susu go."

    The two walked away quickly.

    With nothing to do, Qiao Qing picked up her phone to see if Tan Yang replied.

    But unexpectedly found a record of a video call in the chat history.

    Her slender eyebrows raised slightly, and she turned to her roommate and asked, "Did you answer the phone for me?" The

    three roommates were a little flustered, but fortunately, one of them was calmer and smiled back, "We saw you sleeping before." , I didn’t bother you.”

    “Yeah, I’m afraid that the other party wants to find you for something urgent.”

    Qiao Qing didn’t really mind, she was just a little curious about what Tan Yang said.

    "Then did he say anything to you?"

    The roommate said with a smile: "He is not familiar with us, what can he say, we told him that you fell asleep, and he hung up."

    Another roommate rolled his eyes Turn around and add a sentence: "We were singing at the time, and the environment was quite noisy. Even if the other party said something, we couldn't hear clearly." The remaining one saw that the two had finished what they wanted to say

    , He could only nod in agreement.

    Seeing how these people sang together, Qiao Qing couldn't help but glance at them, taking in the apprehension on their faces.